SissySIT

Are you still online? Check the circuit diagram. Some friends said that my test was

I think you did well....!

Thank you, now you can form pairs for us!

And I see you use a DMM now for the gate voltage.

:):):)

pardonnez moi mon ami, i don't think mesuring at a VDS of 9V is correct for the
ZM amp , i thought it would be 19V VDS at 1.8A ..

but please use an heatsink or a piece of thick metal under your VFET

Are you still online?

Check the circuit diagram. Some friends said that my test was wrong. The above comment is from BBS friends

Please help me to see if I made a mistake

Hello Pras. Your measurements look good. I received the Tokin devices that I bought from you and will measure them this weekend too.

How hot was case of the THF51s after you measured them? (could you still pick them up?)

.. dB

What is your username on ebay?

I don't know who you are, thank you

I don't want him to work too long. I look at the Numbers and turn off the power

(when you want to change another one, you need to take it off. I'm afraid to take it, but you can try to take it to the side and move it to the side.)

The hand is actually very afraid of being scalded(The hand is actually very afraid of being scalded

I'm timid)

I put on the radiator
The picture below is a heat-dissipating test (the result of placing the heat-dissipating aluminum sheet)

Look (I don't have time to measure that much, these THF-51S are still those tested yesterday)
So I measured a few THF-51S that I tested yesterday (I want to re-measure the difference in the case of heat dissipation without heat dissipation)

The picture below is still yesterday's THF-51S

The result of the heat dissipation process, please see
HTB1HLSDXovrK1RjSspcq6zzSXXaU.jpg

HTB1e9qEXjnuK1RkSmFPq6AuzFXaN.jpg

HTB1hSqEXjnuK1RkSmFPq6AuzFXaH.jpg

HTB1nEODXojrK1RkHFNRq6ySvpXaZ.jpg

HTB1vKmDXjDuK1Rjy1zjq6zraFXaQ.jpg

HTB11775bW6qK1RjSZFmq6x0PFXaZ.jpg

HTB1pOI3bVzqK1RjSZFoq6zfcXXaG.jpg

HTB1W75DXozrK1RjSspmq6AOdFXa3.jpg

HTB1bEg6b4TpK1RjSZFMq6zG_VXaQ.jpg

HTB1Qao4bVYqK1RjSZLeq6zXppXac.jpg

HTB137SEXcfrK1Rjy1Xdq6yemFXaZ.jpg

The picture below is a heat-dissipating test (the result of placing the heat-dissipating aluminum sheet)

Look (I don't have time to measure that much, these THF-51S are still those tested yesterday)