Simple DSD SRC for BeagleBone

Pavel,

I haven’t followed the BBB before, would there be any difference between the Rev A and Rev C?

Does the DSD SRC auto-detect the PCM/DSD input?

Now that the AK4137 is not available, even in China, would you consider releasing the SRC for Amanero please? I guess some of use still spend more time on a computer.

There are a lot of people who want to get this project. But due to problems with chips, this has been postponed indefinitely.
I can offer to get acquainted with DSD'it without waiting for the restoration of chip supplies.
The practice of audio tours was born at one Russian forum.
The device goes from one participant to another. Each member only pays postage until the next member. Everyone can get acquainted with the device for 5-7 days and make their own opinion. The only responsibility of the participant is to send the next participant in time and write a detailed review about the device.
I can try organizing a BBB+DSD'it+Pure tour.

There are a lot of people who want to get this project. But due to problems with chips, this has been postponed indefinitely.
I can offer to get acquainted with DSD'it without waiting for the restoration of chip supplies.
The practice of audio tours was born at one Russian forum.
The device goes from one participant to another. Each member only pays postage until the next member. Everyone can get acquainted with the device for 5-7 days and make their own opinion. The only responsibility of the participant is to send the next participant in time and write a detailed review about the device.
I can try organizing a BBB+DSD'it+Pure tour.

I'm IN :D

Hmm ... I was sure that DSD'it is only of interest to DSC2 owners. If I add DSC2 to the tour, then I need extra time to build the DSC2 instance.

I am a potential DSC2 owner but I do want to have more freedom in the choice of player software so I have hesitated. You solution seems perfect to me. That being said, please do not do extra work and let the other guys wait longer because of me. I will follow this thread and read the reviews as the tour goes on. :cheers: