Simple DSD modulator for DSC2

Uffff!!!!! What a fool I have been!!!

I have already discovered and fixed the problem. The problem was only that you had to disable the mute in the software tool: (image)

But every time I close and reopen hqplayer I have to go to disable it every time. But at least it works.

Attachments

• Xing U30 problem.png
    Xing U30 problem.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 73
Looks like the connections go in the order of: USB board -> Simple DSD board -> Chronus board -> DAC. Is that right?

Other than the pic shows various things there may be some reason to be concerned about. Long wiring lengths, possible stray coupling between different parts of the circuitry, possibly mixed clock domains, etc.

As i can see there are two domains, one amanero + pcm2dsd and second Cronus + dac.
For me better connect: Amanero in slave mode (mclk from cronus if cronus have clock 22/24MHz) -> cronus -> pcm2dsd -> dac.
Remember that pcm2dsd requires mclk from the 22/24MHz family.

Last edited:
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Looks like the connections go in the order of: USB board -> Simple DSD board -> Chronus board -> DAC. Is that right?

Other than the pic shows various things there may be some reason to be concerned about. Long wiring lengths, possible stray coupling between different parts of the circuitry, possibly mixed clock domains, etc.
Yes.

You are right, but is a lot of noise.