Scottmoose and planet10, this is for us - the Calhoun.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
I must say you are really productive making a big Spawn family

I think I would do a MTM with 16ohm WR

Wonder what would happen with an Exstremis on the sides in each mouth opening .... nah, too exspencive and crazy, wouldnt work and probably be kicked out of the Spawn family:D

Dave, I guess you will try that RAW driver in some big horn some day:devilr:

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
tinitus said:
Wonder what would happen with an Exstremis on the sides in each mouth opening ....

I'm working on the companion for dual extremis as we speak.

[I guess you will try that RAW driver in some big horn some day:devilr:

:)

Maybe in something like this (concept for a customers FE206eSR)

dave

Attachments

• curveybruce.jpg
    curveybruce.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4,667
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
I am sure you are right

But with tweeter and WR on front, and sidefired WR fullranged or with xo

How on earth do you xo and wire that thing, I would like to know - I would exspect all sorts of strange things happening

But you have made it, and says it works...

But hard to tell,...there is even one with only a tweeter on front and mid/woofer facing upwards, and is said to be good ...which actually could indicate that you could have both WR on each sides, and only tweeter on front ....and only xo on tweeter .. who knows

respectfully

Originally posted by Pit Hinder
20 to 20 is a rubbish idea

It beats thinking about 9-5. :)

friends tend to stay until there's no beer left

Uh-oh, that would take till next week. I tapped a new keg on Saturday.

how did the tiny drivers do

I hear you Pit. I have to say I was surprised that I could get 90 something dB and still be happy. This alignment has a lot to do with why the lack of anything other than a simple filter is working so well.

>his trusty woof<
Heel doggy - heel I say!
Dave,
Could you crazy Canuck and the rest of the gang please allow me a minute to regroup my shattered mind before attacking with more ideas?
The abovementioned tiny mind got pressganged (ask Scott if you don't know how pressing was done) to sail HMS Sachico...got the drivers, have to find the money to get the wood, might take a month or so - in the meantime I might be able to interpolate the missing measures from the pdf I have. AJHorn is not happy with the CC anyway, so I'll spend my time grumbling and fumbling.
And as to "Sachico": I understand the name is a hommage à Mr.Nagaoka, but Babelfish can't find me a translation - could you :wrench: me there?

:drink: Pit

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Pit Hinder said:
And as to "Sachico": I understand the name is a hommage à Mr.Nagaoka, but Babelfish can't find me a translation - could you :wrench: me there?

Seems to be more commonly spelled Sachiko. I'll have to fix that. means "Happy Child"

Mikasa "Beauty Bloom"

http://www.20000-names.com/female_japanese_names.htm

Hiro "broad, widespread" This is a unisex name and balances Harvey as a female. And that they are a little strange may be why we have Calhoun,

dave

Attachments

• spawnsfamilytree.pdf
    29.6 KB · Views: 412
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.