SBAcoustics NAC-61 SB17NBAC35-4 and SB26ADC000-4 .FRD .ZMA sharing

I have some 10uF and 7uF 400V caps left in my storage. then I tried simulate replace 16uF and 22uF of Mr. Dave (to utilized what I have in hand) Is it ok, Mr. Dave? furthermore when I try add L4 very small value of 0.03mH the problem of cone woofer break up of 3.2Khz and 9.7hz seem more relax. Can I add L4?

L4 add and revised value capa of mr Dave.jpg

One caveat. By moving the crossover point for the SB17NBAC higher, you risk some of the breakup distortion not being sufficiently attenuated. This isn't shown in any of the crossover sims above. Many designs cross the SB17NBAC at ~ 2,300Hz (or lower). However, you are using steep slopes so may be able to get away with it.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you very much Mr. Dave for spending time helping me simulate. I only use XSIM. I don't have your software. Without yours confirmation. I am uncertain with my design.

My starting point is i have some 7uF and 10uF left in storage (i want to utilize them). Fortunately, these capacitors can be used.

Dear Mr. Dave

I would like to Thank you for your help so much.

the sound of speakers is nice to my ears.

Bass is punch and clear everything seem balance to my ears. No fatique.

But never test 45 SEdue to I forgot to add 4 ohm binding post. I will report with 45 later.

Now playing using mosfet amp 115 watts

Attachments

• C874E25C-FF54-49AE-9AC9-B9EBF2EBAFC1.jpeg
    C874E25C-FF54-49AE-9AC9-B9EBF2EBAFC1.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 46
Hi Supernut,

Thanks for reporting back. I am pleased you like the sound. Of course with new speakers I call it the "honeymoon" period where your excitement means you are more accepting of issues. Once you've listened to these for a few weeks, or even months and get through your music catalogue, it may become apparent if there is any adjustment required.

In anycase, I am glad this was successful and you are enjoying them. Thanks for the feedback!

David :)