QUASI Amplifier for Beginners

Image0780.jpg

Image0779.jpg

Image0778.jpg

thx Mr. Miles for this quasi amp

if you teach me sir how to do a PNP quasi i will update sooner or later i'm glad that we have you Mr. Miles thank you very much.

regards

not correct.

you have used the PSU Zero Volts (between the capacitors) as an Audio Ground. no no.

you have swapped the +ve & -ve supplies.

you have no emitter resistors in the emitter leads of the four leftmost output devices. no no.

you have the mains fuse and the mains switch in the two different Mains Lines. no no.

Last edited:
So i can use the apex550 at +-50 rail voltage at 2 ohm load without any changes in design.(i will upgrade power transformer & capacitor for more current)
transformer will be 36-0-36 volt secondary
what should be secondary current rating of transformer for one mono bridged channel(total audio power will be 800 watt) how did you calculate 60Apk :scratch1:

what should be appropriate filter cap size
thanks AndrewT :)

Stucked again

hi guys
i have some queries

1) In the scematic there are 2 capacitors 2.2 uf & 100 uf
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...uasi-amplifier-beginners-apex-550w-classb.jpg

But in layout they are shown as 1 uf & 47 uf respectively
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...amplifier-beginners-apex-550w-class-b-pcb.jpg :confused:

which one is correct?

2) In scematics emitter of mje15031 is directly connected to speaker output
But in layout it is connected with 0.33R 5W resistor in between.
which one is correct & why ,because i have seen this in other designs also.

3) What is the wattage of resistors which are not mentioned?

thanks

i should have chosen electronics as my subject :headbash::headbash:

Such should be (see Figure 1)!;):)
Best regards!
thank for reply formula 22,
i am unsure of adding a 100R & 0.22R resistor.
as i have assembled the circuit (point to point hardwired without pcb) & ran the amplifier on rail voltage 40 vdc & it sounded great without any problem.
now i want to use pcb but it's layout differs from the circuit given (which i mentioned in my post #594.
SIR, i am not questioning your knowledge,it's just that i am noob & doesnot understand the logic.
& does anyone has links for correct pcb diagram.
SORRY formula 22 if anything i said offended you

Such should be (see Figure 1)!;):)
Best regards!

thank for reply formula 22,

i am unsure of adding a 100R & 0.22R resistor.
as i have assembled the circuit (point to point hardwired without pcb) & ran the amplifier on rail voltage 40 vdc & it sounded great without any problem.
now i want to use pcb but it's layout differs from the circuit given (which i mentioned in my post #594).

SIR, i am not questioning your knowledge,it's just that i am noob & doesnot understand the logic.
& does anyone has links for correct pcb diagram.

SORRY formula 22 if anything i said offended you