Pure Delight

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SY,

Thanks, I will try this one day, as I can remove each part of the sinks without dismanteling all the amplifier.

I have one more question for Nelson:

The output voltage for the finals are 2* 39 volts, no load.
The output voltage of my circuit is only 2*49 volts for the preamp ;
I would need a few more
ie :52.0 volts

in the A75 Power supply schema here after
I read that the differential amplifier had 5.5 gain so 9.1 zener diode gives
5.5 * 9.1 = 50.05 volts

How could I simply modify the circuit gain built with the original values to reach 52 volts ? :smash:

I don't know any thing about diff's

Alain.

Attachments

• alimpre2.jpg
    alimpre2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 651
Nice work

Looks like a lot of good info on tapping did arise. My experience is similar to others: Good fluid, use a tap only in the same type of metal, the first time you feel it even have a hint of a bind, throw it away. $5 on a tap is much better than the 10 minutes of profanity after it breaks!!!!

Most importantly, though, keep up the good work and get to other projects soon. I like very much the quality of what you've done.

Sandy.

Alain Dupont said:

How could I simply modify the circuit gain built with the original values to reach 52 volts ? :smash:

Try to play with R10 (2k2). The simplest way would be adding a parallel trimpot (100K or so) and see what this does.

Also, under the load your rails might go lower than 49V so maybe what you are getting presently at front end is high enough?

Peter,

>Try to play with R10 (2k2). The simplest way would be adding a parallel trimpot >(100K or so) and see what this does.
I appreciate, my knowledge of diff's and digital circuits is near the grass!! :bawling:
I am here to learn a lot.

>Also, under the load your rails might go lower than "39Volts" so maybe what
>you are getting presently at front end is high enough?

In fact they will because of the 0.5 Ohms 20watts of the CRC's

I just wanted a little more security. and 50/52 volts sounds good to me !}

Thanks.

Alain.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.