Pulseaudio Crossover Rack - multi-way crossover design & implementation with linux

You only need to add the key and the repository once. From then on a "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" will do the trick. In Linux mint you can also use the update manager and it should also notify you automatically about any updates that are available.
The Update Manager didn't work until I ran the code from your website. I had run it to install PAX Rack.
Is "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" advice on your website?

I will test it tomorrow with one USB sound card after generating frequencies in Audacity.

"apt-get update" corresponds to refresh in update manager.
"apt-get upgrade" corresponds to install updates in update manager.

This has nothing to do with PaXoverRack especially but is common Linux knowledge.

You missed to refresh your sources, that's why you didn't see the update immediately.
Update manager refreshes your sources periodically (i think every 6h) and then checks for available updates. It worked immediately for you because the last line "apt-get update" refreshed your sources.

I think what's more likely is that he missed to press the refresh button in the update manager.

The repository should have already been set up or otherwise he would not have been able to install PaXoverRack in the first place.

Last edited: