• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Problem with Europe-audio, time for a warning?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Never use Europe audio again.

What's your experince with this company? Has anyone successfully communicated with them? Are they robbers, lazy or just on vacation?

I had placed order 8th of April with an expected delivery time of 2-4 weeks.
Guess what. They accepted the payment and nothing since then. No drivers, no money, no answer to my repeated emails, no answer on the phone number either.
I consider this money lost now and try to warn everyone to be aware of them.

Important:
If you paid by Paypal and they not deliver on time make sure you claim within 45 days because Paypal only accepts claim in that period.

europe audio?? I'm gonna sue them !! they are thieves!!!

I ordered a pair of Dayton DF28 tweeters, almost 2 months ago...the site suddenly exposed "available soon"...well we are at the 4th of July and even I wrote 'em a tons of email ...they did not answer all. !! ( The communication is the heart of a good internet seller) ...they seems not to exist ...the void...or they do exist only for taking money and not to ship any goods !!!! WHAT A FRAUD !!!

I doubt that they are event truly Dutch people !!!!I'm not absolutely racist, but , Dutch people are famous for their precision and nicety!

To me they are nothing but a bunch of thieves....DO NOT NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM.!!! they are a fraud!!! I turned to a famous consumer association, Here in Italy , and they told me I can only try to sue them at by means of the postal office...

well better than nothing.!!!!

They asked for it ..I may not became poor for a bunch of bucks but , they will not become richer and , moreover , I hope that their bad behavior and misconduct will spread thru the Entire Europe...

They , as internet shop people , make me laugh !!!!

aries58skynet

since i paid by card I entered a dispute and once they knew my bank was on them they sent the order v quickly. But this was after months / unanswered emails. Others are obviously not so lucky

Its obvious they are scamming alot of diyaudio members; can the mods now make a 'Sticky' to warn other members thanks

Another poor experience (ongoing...)

I ordered 2x Dayton DC200-8 woofers from Europe Audio on 21st August. At that time the site advised that there was no stock, and that the lead time would be 2 weeks.

As the order status did not change over the next two weeks I emailed their sales team on 8th September and politely asked for an update. No response received to date.

I emailed again on 22nd September (this time to both the sales email address and service email address) to request an update. No response received to date.

When I log into the website now the order status has finally progressed and the estimated shipping date is 15th November.

I can excuse a delay in delivery, but ignoring my emails requesting an update is just bad service.

Wish me luck!

You should really check the manufacturer's web site to see if they are actually an authorized distributor for that manufacturer's products. E.g., they advertise a lot of SEAS drivers, yet there's no mention of them as a distributor on the SEAS web site. This alone should raise a red flag.

Apologies

Dear Forum members,

My name is Jean Benoist and I am the owner of Europe Audio.

Because of urgent private affairs end 2013 and beginning 2014 I was unable to offer many of my customers the time and attention they deserve and for this I offer them my most sincere apologies.

Europe Audio is a small private owned company and next January we will be in business for 14 Years. In these years we offered our services to a large group of very satisfied customers and we like to continue this for many more years but we realize that to be able to do this we really depend on your trust. We are doing our utmost to get back to have the excellent performance we have offered to you in the past.

I trust that apart form the emotional damage no financial damage has been inflicted however if this is the case please contact me with a private message and I will find a way to compensate you, I am a member of this forum.

Sincerely yours,
Jean Benoist
Europe Audio

Fraud warning!

After having a good experience with Europe Audio some years ago I have missed doing some research about this company.

I ordered and paid a pair of speakers some weeks ago and it's the same story: no delivery, no answers on emails and fraudulent delivery and stock pile quotes on their homepage.

DO NOT BUY AT EUROPE AUDIO.COM!

I guess I am the odd man out. I ordered speakers from them 2 years ago and received the order in a week. A little over month ago I placed an order for 4 drivers and 2 passives, this time 1 pair of drivers was out of stock but it all shipped in 3 weeks and I received them 3 days after that. Well packed and in perfect condition.

...Just the same problem...

Dear Forum members,

My name is Jean Benoist and I am the owner of Europe Audio.

Because of urgent private affairs end 2013 and beginning 2014 I was unable to offer many of my customers the time and attention they deserve and for this I offer them my most sincere apologies.

Europe Audio is a small private owned company and next January we will be in business for 14 Years. In these years we offered our services to a large group of very satisfied customers and we like to continue this for many more years but we realize that to be able to do this we really depend on your trust. We are doing our utmost to get back to have the excellent performance we have offered to you in the past.

I trust that apart form the emotional damage no financial damage has been inflicted however if this is the case please contact me with a private message and I will find a way to compensate you, I am a member of this forum.

Sincerely yours,
Jean Benoist
Europe Audio

Dear Mr. Benoist,

I'm afraid that I'm forced to agree with what's been said on all the pages of this topic, and it seems that your service didn't get any better...
You did send me an automated message saying that the payment for my order (a pair of tweeters) had been received, this was 15 days ago already.

Since then nothing else happened, you don't reply to my e-mails and also do not answer to my phonecalls.

When I bought the tweeters, these were marked as Available (5+ units in stock) having a dispatch time 1-4 days.
And they remained always like this since, however my order page says they are back-ordered...?!

I'm waiting for your reply and also for the feedback from other members regarding their experience with any recent orders, of course.

Thanks, kind regards, JPB

I bought 4 tweeters from Europe Audio. I got them one week later. Everything is fine. Before buying i succesfully contacted them. They responded in 24 hours to my email.
2 tweeters were out of stock. But they got them really quickly and sent me.

I didn't test tweeters yet, but i believe they are fine.
I will post here after testing them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.