• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Problem with Europe-audio, time for a warning?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

My order was finally received in Amsterdam by a relative but could not yet check if those tweeters are fine/correct, I hope so...

Delay was more than one month, from payment receipt to dispatch, most people do complain about the same, and zero communication (either e-mail or phone).

Good luck, cheers, JPB

same experience for me. ordered on 30.9.15,
status on the products were : 2+ available, ships in 1-4days. surprise, surprice, they didnt.
no info either.
wrote 2 mails, first one because i forgot to mention, that it would be ok for gls to deliver any to any neighbor. no answer.
second one to state this again, also about the delivery delay.
then i pm'ed jean (who replied in this thread about a year ago) via forum-pm, no answer...

for some hours today, the status changed from "backorder - available soon"
to " backorder, expected on 9th. oct.", then back again to available soon.

funfact : they removed paypal from their payment options, luckily i still could pay with paypal when i ordered, so i wont have any problems getting my money back, if the package doesnt arrive soon and i dont get any replies.

my first time and my last time ill order there. there is no excuse for running such a business and have a support this bad. if there are personal problems, leave a note on the website and pause the shop.

still a month of wasted waiting time.

for me, it's too early to call this a scam, since the order contained some "special" passive radiators, which no seller actually has in stock in germany. so i guess, these have to ordered from accuton themselfs, this takes a but of time. and if they dont have them in stock, they have to be reproduced.
my problem is the communication.
guess thats why they removed paypal (just checked it again). customers didnt get the delivery in an acceptable time, didnt get an answer and just took their money back via paypal. and paypal blocked europe-audio because of this.

it's a shame. europe audio has good prices and a very big selection, with some working support, they'd become the biggest audio-seller in europe ...

Yes but Europe Audio seem to sell absolutely everything which makes you wonder how much stock they realistically carry.
Falcon acoustics in the uk sell accuton (passives) and and many other top brands. Surprisingly they are usually cheaper than the European retailers and their shipping is v quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my passive radiators arrived today, took 17 days.
the whole thing was neatly packed, lots of styropor, cartonage and protective stuff.

my summary : if you have some time, and some trust, order from europe. it isnt a scam after all.
if you want to be able to communicate with your seller, or want to pay via paypal, dont order.

another funfact : since e.a. didnt respond, i wrote to accuton directly, if they have the p220 in stock, or if it hat to be reproduced.
they said, they dont supply e.a. directly because of communication problems.
(guess what?)
e.a. has to order accuton stuff from another distributor, which might have to order from accuton themselfs, so be prepared for some extended delivery times

Hello.
I bought from EA again. Some weeks before buying i contacted them succesfully again, like before 1st order (a few pages back). Tweeters from first order were fine and working nicely.
Now i bought 2 HDS woofers and some tweeters from dayton and TB. Some of it was on backorder. It took 26 days from order, to get them. Checked them with multimeter. Everything seems fine. I could not contact them while procesing order though. My friend bought from them too some months ago. And it was fine too. I paid with paypal. Don't know why people say that it is not possible now. I would buy from them again. Because i have some weird taste in drivers. And always only EA have them.

I am having a bad experience with Europe-Audio as well
Around the 15/10/2015 I bought some equipment from them and today 6/12/2015 haven't received anything. I have tried to contact them several times, by email and phone, to get some feedback on my order but never got and answer from Europe-Audio, as the time passes the more I feel I have been scammed.
Be aware of Europe-Audio.
I paid with a credit card, so I think I will claim it to the issuer.

I also contacted several times with Europe audio but they never answered. It is not a good bussiness.After that I bought sb acoustics 34 cm woofer from intertechnik.Com and tried to contact with them to ask tracking number but they never answered. However i was at home luckyly and postman brought the package after 6 days from Germany to Turkey(I thought they have not posted it yet because they did not give tracking). It was surprisingly shipped fast for regular post cargo .Perfect shipping and handling but terrible comminication.

Last edited:
Same expirence. Ordered 4 speakers, two bass and two twitters at begginig of September and didn't recieve till today. Send a few emails to ask what is going on with my order. I got the answer that twiters what i order are not on stock and they propose another similar product (seas twiters) what I confirm. now is almost one month after this confirmation and still nothing. Probably I lost cca 200 eur what I already pay for speakers.

I ordered a measurement mic from Loudspeakers Freaks, and the delay is abnormally long.
I ordered it back to 2016/08/04 and as today (2016/09/16) it is still in pending state.

I emailed them multiple times, and i got no answer about the status of this order.

Two days ago i sent an email to all the email addresses they expose to public, making it clear i would spread the word if i got no answer with 48 hours.

And of course i got no answer.

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE or EXPECT VERY LONG DELAY AND NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Hello Zas,

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, I hate it when this happens to me.

I Googled Loudspeaker Freaks and this was at the top;

Europe audio Home page
The Europe-audio corporate web site is under construction and will be available soon. Click here to visit our 'Loudspeaker Freaks' web shop.

Looks as though Iduarte was right.

Cheers but not so cheers - Jem

Last edited:
If you paid by card just go to your bank and they can make a claim. That's what I did, as soon as it hit their side they miraculously sent the order in 4 days.

I paid via wire transfer. So that's not an option.

I ordered several times from them, and usually items were delivered more or less in time.

I'm usually very patient, and i know orders can be delayed for tons of valid reasons, but this time, after trying everything to get news about my (paid) order, i'm really pissed off.

And they'll learn what it costs to get me angry, they are warned.

In the meantime, i encourage DIYers to order from another shop.

My experience with EA/LF is that they have terrible communication and very misleading stock levels and estimated delivery times. I have used them a number of times and have experienced the same issues that people talk about here, but they have always delivered the items. No communication whatsoever, but eventually I do get what I paid for.

This is certainly no way to really do business but they are not ripping people off.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.