• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Problem with Europe-audio, time for a warning?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If it comes to that, I´m sure I will give them a call. One of the assets from my order was supposed to be available yesterday, but until now, the only message I get is "waiting for confirmation". If they are having some issues, they should be kind enough as to explain such a delay. But there´s no feedback from them.

No order, no emails, nothing... I only have one thing to say, if you have something to order from their site, make sure that it is available in stock, and that you are absolutely sure of what you are ordering, because from the moment you pay for the order, you can´t add anything else, since there´s no reply from them whatsoever.
Worst of all, (and I´m getting really fed up with this online store), because even if I send them an email right now regarding the cancellation of the ordered products, I know there will not be a word from them.

So, the customer pays for the purchase, has to wait for as long as they want you to with no notices, and even if we want to we can´t cancel the purchase!

They won´t be needing my hard earned cash ever again, I´m sure.

I just sent them an "angry" email, gave them 3 days for some kind of reply, after that I´m just going to the bank and cancel the transfer. Is this a joke? Holding on to peoples money and you just get the products your ordered whenever they want, without notice? It´s a really nice way to run a business!

I got a reply from them after an email stating I would go to the bank and cancel the transfer. They just told me that they were having problems with the visaton driver... Really?... After I replied to that email, they became silent again, even when I wanted to quit ordering the visaton driver! Wake up call to everybody here in DIYAudio, don´t order anything from them unless it´s in stock, or you will experience a dreadful experience like me!

Hey bubuxxl, which europe-audio e-mail address (ie customer service, logistics) did you send the e-mail to?

I've tried to get in touch with them for over two months now. About 15 calls (tried all the numbers given on the website) at office times and a few e-mails during this period. Paid in advance and placed the order beginning of May. So disappointing..

similar experience

I had a similar experience with them before. also the availability of Visatons (B200s) was an issue.
You could only see on their web portal the status of your order as pending and that only about three weeks after placing it online. after 5 weeks I just called up my bank and had them return the money. it's a shame because their price was a lot better than what i paid to Solen afterwards.

europe audio review

I have ordered two full range Peerless drivers, which were already " in stock ". now it is 8 days and the order is still pending !!!
No reply to e-mails neither answer to any phone call. It seems just a "web page " company and they are not serious. On the other end, they debit immediately your orders cost !!!
Avoid such companies and go directly to approved dealers of the manifacturer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.