• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Premium ACA with CapMX PSU

Hi Rudi

Would it be possible to add a terminal spade on the PCB before you send it to the pcb house? By adding one, both side of the output cap C1 (4700uF) would be accessible and we could experiment by adding nice fancy film cap across C1. I did this with my MoFo.

Exemple w MoFo, see pic.

If it’s a hassle i understand.

BR
Eric

Attachments

• 03B66885-C6EB-4B81-8A5B-98B471F6FAD8.png
    03B66885-C6EB-4B81-8A5B-98B471F6FAD8.png
    388.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Gentlemen, I have received the ordered ACA-PCBs today and will take them to my local post-office tomorrow morning.

Btw: did you ever see such a beautiful ACA- PCB, red colour, including a very low ripple CAPMx - PSU, dead silent, on-board?
I am sure: you did not ! :)

Best regards - Rudi

Attachments

• SNV34987.JPG
    SNV34987.JPG
    552.5 KB · Views: 289
Gentlemen, I have ordered a small batch of "my Premium ACA - PCBs" and have received them yesterday (image 1).
Three pairs are not yet spoken for.

The look is beautiful.
And the sound? Amazingly good - read the comments beforehand.

I offer you a pair of PCBs for: 2 x 7.50€ (PCBs) + 3.70€ (shipping) + 2€ (Paypal fee) - giving a total of 21€.
Tracking your letter is an additional service of Deutsche Post which costs 3.50€ additionally.

I have the needed amount (12 pcs.) / values of MPC - 5W resistors for 1 (only one) pair of the ACA - PCBs.
The MPC resistors are the "best-sounding, high-wattage" resistors that I know. The resistors cost 12€.

An example: if you like to have a pair of PCBs, tracked shipping and the MPC resistors: please Paypal me: 21€ + 3.50€ + 12€ = 36.50€

I will add a dual-voltage PSU - PCB (image 2, has nothing to do with the ACA, is based on the LT3062 - I have a couple of these PCBs left) "for nothing".

I will send you the documentation (BoM, drill-template, schematics, ...) of the ACA- and the LT3062 PCBs.

Give me a PM in case that you are interested in my offer.

Regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• SNV35096.JPG
    SNV35096.JPG
    558.7 KB · Views: 248
  • SNV35102.JPG
    SNV35102.JPG
    557.8 KB · Views: 261
Gentlemen, I have ordered a small batch of "my Premium ACA - PCBs" and have received them yesterday (image 1).
Three pairs are not yet spoken for.

The look is beautiful.
And the sound? Amazingly good - read the comments beforehand.

I offer you a pair of PCBs for: 2 x 7.50€ (PCBs) + 3.70€ (shipping) + 2€ (Paypal fee) - giving a total of 21€.
Tracking your letter is an additional service of Deutsche Post which costs 3.50€ additionally.

I have the needed amount (12 pcs.) / values of MPC - 5W resistors for 1 (only one) pair of the ACA - PCBs.
The MPC resistors are the "best-sounding, high-wattage" resistors that I know. The resistors cost 12€.

An example: if you like to have a pair of PCBs, tracked shipping and the MPC resistors: please Paypal me: 21€ + 3.50€ + 12€ = 36.50€

I will add a dual-voltage PSU - PCB (image 2, has nothing to do with the ACA, is based on the LT3062 - I have a couple of these PCBs left) "for nothing".

I will send you the documentation (BoM, drill-template, schematics, ...) of the ACA- and the LT3062 PCBs.

Give me a PM in case that you are interested in my offer.

Regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Hi Rudi,

Yes please, could I take you up on your offer of "if you like to have a pair of PCBs, tracked shipping and the MPC resistors: please Paypal me: 21€ + 3.50€ + 12€ = 36.50€" and your offer of the dual voltage PSU PCBs please.

Thank you

PMed you :)

Last edited:
Simon, I received your PAYPAL-transfer. Thank you.
I will take the letter with the PCBs and resistors to the local post-office tomorrow morning.
I will send you the documentation tonight.

I am now waiting for the PAYPAL-transfer of the other two guys.

Have fun building this beautiful ACA - Rudi_Ratlos