• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential EUVL F5X designed case user distribution check

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nic,

I'm being soft today...

Since you have also been doing a great job with the PRP GB, I'll make one exception.
If anyone opts out, you'll get that. If not, we'll make one extra for you.

John, once you have collected payment for case and sink from all 25, drop me a email.
We'll then confirm that Nic can have a 26th !! And my apololgies for extra work for you.

;)

Patrick

> I have to pay for regulator heatsinks for two chassis.
> Is that 20euros extra or 40euros extra?

2 regulator heatsink per case is 20 Euros.
So for 2 cases it is 40 Euros.

But since you are only payment 50% down payment now, you pay 20 Euros.
The remaining 20 Euros you will pay when the cases are ready to bulk ship.

Clear ?

Patrick

Thanks guys lots of payments have come in;

Horio - Conrad Sinks + Case(s) and Regulator heat sinks received PAID "ouch"
scranton - Case and Regulator heat sinks PAID
JBdV- Case and Regulator heat sinks PAID
ramallo - Case and Regulator heat sinks PAID
Andrew T - Case and Regulator heat sinks PAID

Spread sheets updated:
Heatsink GB Payment list

https://spreadsheets1.google.com/sp...npK-FZmcf9ttQ&hl=en_US&authkey=CKuU0-8O#gid=0

F5X Case and Regular Heat Sink 50% payment list
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/sp...oI7Zpdvx7pzEw&hl=en_US&authkey=CIT5trAJ#gid=0

Cheers
John

Last edited:
Tomorrow I will try to order a sample of the proposed IEC to check the quality and ...

Today I got the IEC module from Farnell. Attached two pictures. For me the build quality is OK. Furthermore I'm sure the remaining 10mm between the transformer and IEC are enough for the wiring. I've also checked the dimensions, of course they are the same as in the data sheet.

Patrick, one additional question: the IEC module is for snap-in mounting, according the data sheet the panel thickness shall be 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5mm. Is the thickness of the rear panel in this range?

Uwe

Attachments

• F5X_IEC1.jpg
    F5X_IEC1.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 212
  • F5X_IEC2.jpg
    F5X_IEC2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 203
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.