Post your Solid State pics here

My Recent Build of DIY Voyager mono block Amplifiers

Alan

I like what you have done. This is an investment. This is the way to do it. When they are this good if you need to tweak it again in 10 years it is worth it It should be reliable built so well and with adequate power transistor cooling. Are you running many watts in class A. 10 watts is really more than enough as at high volumes it is harder to distinguish fast ClassAB and ClassA. Fast Bipolars. My own amp is almost unliftable.

I like what you have done. This is an investment. This is the way to do it. When they are this good if you need to tweak it again in 10 years it is worth it It should be reliable built so well and with adequate power transistor cooling. Are you running many watts in class A. 10 watts is really more than enough as at high volumes it is harder to distinguish fast ClassAB and ClassA. Fast Bipolars. My own amp is almost unliftable.

Thanks Boldname they sound fantastic and run really cool even when thrashed really loud, they are very stable and reliable and are 100W class A/B

Alan

Thank you for kind words
few more pics
And yes , its K_R_E_L_L__K_S_T_100 amp clone
Was it worth - YES

Attachments

• Bridge 8 ohm _.jpg
    Bridge 8 ohm _.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 1,222
  • PCB_1.jpg
    PCB_1.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 1,232
  • Rear side.jpg
    Rear side.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 1,225
  • WIP.jpg
    WIP.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 1,208
Just an observation on above amplifier and the Krell Clone above, both seem incredible well implemented. There is one thing that strikes me as very odd, both place the output transistors on the very top of the heat sink, why not at the bottom ? which would yield a much more efficient use of the sink, heat does rise :)

Just my C2

Good Listening

Peter