PeeCeeBee

PeeCeeBee V1.1, V2 and V3 Giveaway!

Hi everyone. (It's true! :))

So I have some V1.1, V2 and V3 PCBs left from old batches. All these are the usual 1.6mm FR4, green solder masked, white silkscreen PCBs with 70micron copper thickness. The boards are of basic quality so the outlines are a bit rough and finishing is average as apparent in the attached pictures, so don't expect "professional looks". However, all three are tested and working designs as posted in this thread over the last few years and I have successfully assembled all three without any problem. So if you are interested in a couple, join the fun!

Details:

Total number of available PCBs:

V1.1=42, V2=32, V3=24.

PCB cost:

$0.00

Maximum number of PCBs per member:

2 PCBs of each version, i.e. 6.

Shipping Charge:

a. $5.00 flat rate through Registered Mail (takes around 40 days to reach destination). Available for all countries.
b. SpeedPost with different rates for different countries (takes 15-20 days to reach destination). Available for limited number of countries.

Package+Processing+Paypal Transaction Charge:

$4.00

If you're interested then just drop me a PM with PCB version, number of PCBs, preferred shipping method and your email address for sending invoice.

That's it. Limited Stock, so hurry!!! :D ;)

Attachments

• DSC06241.JPG
    DSC06241.JPG
    587.3 KB · Views: 582
  • DSC06243.JPG
    DSC06243.JPG
    552.2 KB · Views: 571
  • DSC06244.JPG
    DSC06244.JPG
    448 KB · Views: 538
  • DSC06242.JPG
    DSC06242.JPG
    448.2 KB · Views: 541
Last edited:
Hi, Shan

Hi everyone. (It's true! :))

So I have some V1.1, V2 and V3 PCBs left from old batches. All these are the usual 1.6mm FR4, green solder masked, white silkscreen PCBs with 70micron copper thickness. The boards are of basic quality so the outlines are a bit rough and finishing is average as apparent in the attached pictures, so don't expect "professional looks". However, all three are tested and working designs as posted in this thread over the last few years and I have successfully assembled all three without any problem. So if you are interested in a couple, join the fun!

Details:

Total number of available PCBs:

V1.1=42, V2=32, V3=24.

PCB cost:

$0.00

Maximum number of PCBs per member:

2 PCBs of each version, i.e. 6.

Shipping Charge:

a. $5.00 flat rate through Registered Mail (takes around 40 days to reach destination). Available for all countries.
b. SpeedPost with different rates for different countries (takes 15-20 days to reach destination). Available for limited number of countries.

Package+Processing+Paypal Transaction Charge:

$4.00

If you're interested then just drop me a PM with PCB version, number of PCBs, preferred shipping method and your email address for sending invoice.

That's it. Limited Stock, so hurry!!! :D ;)

Last edited:
Well i could also sell some of the boards i have over. I see I am not going to use all of them anyway. Gonna keep a few for myself, for test purposes, some for my friends (who are also building PeeCeeBee amps).
I think 10EUR per board (all packaging, paypal fees, shipping etc included) would be a nice price. And then i could order some boards for other projects :)