• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PeeCeeBee V4H GB

Hi Shaan, from testing my KSE transistors, the entire N-P-N lot of 20 transistor is HFE value ~88 & the P-N-P lot of 20 transistors is HFE value 179...not sure if they are fit for Q9,Q10 as they are expected to be matched...can try BD series here?

found perfect matches in BD series - BD139/BD140 - 2 pairs (HFE 132, 134)

:up::)

Sorry may have missed somewhere, but from the schematic the R27-28 & R29-R30 pairs don't seem to be in sync...the rest of the schematic is perfectly symmetrical...hope this is by design...

R27 - 330R
R28 - 220R

R29 - 330R
R30 - 220R

please confirm

It's by design so no worries.

Sorry to hear about trouble with shipping, but no worries, I have plenty of time.

I found a transformer for cheap with 4x42v, but im uncertain of the grounding layout. I've attached a sketch, but uncertain if the RCA will cause a ground loop. Any suggestions?

I was too late for the PSU, so im using diyaudios protection boards. Had some fun learning autocad and drew my build. Dissipante 3U 300mm. Looking forward to actually build it :D

Attachments

• grounding.jpg
    grounding.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 451
  • peeceebeeautocad.JPG
    peeceebeeautocad.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 461
Sorry to hear about trouble with shipping, but no worries, I have plenty of time.

Packets moving now.

I found a transformer for cheap with 4x42v, but im uncertain of the grounding layout. I've attached a sketch, but uncertain if the RCA will cause a ground loop. Any suggestions?

I was too late for the PSU, so im using diyaudios protection boards. Had some fun learning autocad and drew my build. Dissipante 3U 300mm. Looking forward to actually build it :D

I always suggest a star ground created as far as possible from the transformer. Every ground connection except speaker return connected to star, speaker return connected to capacitor bank 0V.

It is hard to tell as it depends on many factor. Best to try your config and see.