• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Along the Migratory Box of Electonic Junk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
next ??

Okay,
I've received the box, made it bigger/heavier (we've graduated to the biggest flat rate box). By my reckoning, the next in line is:

jps67 at cornell dot edu.

Please e-mail me with a proper mailing address and I will push it out on Monday or Tuesday this week.

I hope the box is 'better' by having pass through here... it's at least heavier.

Cheers,
Ryan

croat47 said:
What is the list at this point?

Was on it, and had a few e-mails with jackinnj, but have acquired some more goodies for the box since then.

Hi Aaron,

I emailed you a few days ago, but haven't heard back.

Please email me your mailing address so I can pass the box on when I'm done.

If you're not interested, please let me know that as well.

Thanks,
Joe

Mailman's Workout

Too much stuff already having saved all my father's 'keepers' and with all the Tek, HP and Heath boat anchors I been restoring. Then again one man's trash is another man's ...... ! Defiantly can add some very unique pieces . I'm in if open for another stop!
Charles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.