• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass Along the Migratory Box of Electonic Junk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Spasticteapot said:
I'm a bit confused as to what's going on with this, but I need to get rid of some transformers.

I think SY mailed the box out to me, but after looking back on the first page you asked to join in before I did. This might turn out better for you in the long run as I plan on adding some nice goodies to the box. I doubt I will take anything out of it.

I don't know if a second box going around is the best idea; it might just cause confusion.

I would like to throw my name and addy into the hat. I am stationed overseas but USPS will ship as if I am in New York, only have to add a customs slip but adds nothing to the cost to shipper or me the receiver.

let me know if I can play and I will pm my address.

Aaron, what part of the Eastern Shore? Grew up in DE, school in Easton, worked/played in OC, Salisbury, rehobeth, etc. Was just home last summer breaking some blue claws and shucking oysters...Been all over the world and delmarva is the only place I really miss.

/e

Aaron,

Now that is funny. I spent many years in Easton, parents sent me to the private school, Sts Peter and Paul during the high school years. Good times spent romping around St Michaels, Easton, Oxford, Cambridge, etc. We went so far as to check out the rumored CIA safe house in St Michaels...wasnt a good idea because it wasnt a rumor or it was a group of more than slightly mad similarly dressed guys... :cannotbe: Place has changed and not changed over the years, I didnt have trouble recognizing old haunts at all, even after not showing up close to 15 years. The time away let me enjoy the area all the more.

I'll give a holler when I head back that way, maybe meet up at one of the restaurant/pubs in Easton/St Michaels area.

Erick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.