Orion HCCA 4 channel

OK got an Orion hcca in for repair.

Power light was comming on but no power supply switching.
Owner said he saw the over voltage light then had no audio.

I noticed R768 was open so replaced that and swapped out the PNP it runs as it was shorted.

Amp now tries to turn on however just draws a heap of current and will switch on off on off ect. Only can see switching for a second before it restarts.

I'm brand new to class A/B. All output transistors seem ok.
All power supply mosfets seem ok...

If I remove Q713 the power supply will switch fine with no issues. But I'm not getting auxiliary voltages up in the output section....
Thanks

Don't know exact model perry it came to me missing all its covers.
All I know is its an Orion HCCA 4 channel class A/B
R768 was blown open and Q713 was shorted. Replaced both resistor and just put a PNP i had laying around into Q713.

I don't have a scematic for this amp unfortunately but looking up diagrams for the main chip it does require a PNP in that place
(Disregard the missing driver board im going to replace all the POTS. They broke when disassembly
20240103_122021.jpg
20240103_121032.jpg

The rear channels play fine with Q713 removed. With Q713 It won't build proper drive in the power supply.
Front won't work regardless. I suspect it may be due to a faulty POT on one of the cards.

I always assumed u would not need to touch the bias unless u are swapping transistors?

I don't have a clue how to bias perry. I learned on class D

#edit. Power supply fets get hot if u don't give it enough current to fully boot up. With Q713 in place they still get hot but not as hot as if u have little current(1-2A) 9v

I bench test with a subwoofer

I noticed these 2 rail caps are showing a short. There still in circut and there is voltage in the board. Not sure if that may be causing it.

Do u think mabey one of the 072Cs have gone on the front channel? Seems with that SOT23 removed it works fine. Just nothing on the front channel ever.

No I don't believe the DC is due to the missing board I just slotted it back in making sure all pins are touching and still doing it.