original crossover schematics for clone ATC SCM 100

Did the standard midrange from the Wilmslow kit work perfectly with the active crossover? I was wondering if the lower grade midrange has the same resistance, sensitivity as the super mid the active xovers were made to match.
The mids that wilmslow supply are the standard 16 ohm version which are what was used in the original scm 100s. The amp pack work perfectly with the stadard 16 ohm mids like in the wilmslow kit or in older scm100s, or the super mids (I asked ATC). If you really wany the super mids you can always buy the kit minus the standard mids and buy the sl versions from ATC from memory 365 pounds each, but thr RD guy said by far the money best spent is on the amp packs and going active, not upgrading the mids.
Regards
CL

I'm thinking it might be useful for a person wanting to build their own passive crossover to see where ATC laid out the components. I've read where it can be difficult to bring a schematic to life. The bottom of the board shows the same orientation as the top. I just tipped up the board.

Attachments

• alarm clock atc xover closeup 015.jpg
    alarm clock atc xover closeup 015.jpg
    1,004.3 KB · Views: 829
  • alarm clock atc xover closeup 017.JPG
    alarm clock atc xover closeup 017.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 753
  • alarm clock atc xover closeup 014.JPG
    alarm clock atc xover closeup 014.JPG
    258.8 KB · Views: 712
  • alarm clock atc xover closeup 013.JPG
    alarm clock atc xover closeup 013.JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 699
  • alarm clock atc xover closeup 012.JPG
    alarm clock atc xover closeup 012.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 696
  • alarm clock atc xover closeup 011.JPG
    alarm clock atc xover closeup 011.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 294
  • alarm clock atc xover closeup 016.JPG
    alarm clock atc xover closeup 016.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 347
Seyed, A representative at Flat Earth Music (North America ATC distributor) told me the crossover is the same with both tweeters. I would be happy to measure the coils, but can I do that when they are soldered into the circuit? Possibly the schematic is a different generation than the design I have? If there is a way to measure the inductors in circuit, help me through it and I will do so.

Hi ewhitaker,

If it would not be too much of a bother, could you take another picture of the PCB from the underside but ideally with light shining through? It makes it easier to get a sense of the two traces - top and bottom. Not sure if this would work, but holding to a window might work.

Cheers and thanks for posting the pictures - already I am seeing some differences with the your xover and the published one.

Hmm strange.. I cant get the first pic to open bigger, the one with the whole board, maybe the link is broken? Any chance of reposting it so we can work out the circuit?
Regards
Chris

The whole board picture opens up when I checked. I didn't resize the original image so if the icon at the lower left of the enlarged picture is clicked on, it really opens up and defeats the need for looking at the other images, IMO.

The whole board picture opens up when I checked. I didn't resize the original image so if the icon at the lower left of the enlarged picture is clicked on, it really opens up and defeats the need for looking at the other images, IMO.
Really odd as it does not on my computer and it did yesterday (the pic of the front of the board not the rear). All the other pics open up no problem. Any chance you could post another link to that pic so I can try to work out the board?
Thanks
Chris