Open source layout for a TDA7293 composite amp

REW is a nice software. What i really like is the sound generator having its own window - and the oscilloscope window. Both parts are usefull, but no real replacement for standalone gear. Especially when you want to do a squarewave-test. What i also like is the window to set the ins and outs. And the room simulation tool...very helpful to place your speakers. Not really tested yet is the EQ tool as it is not obvious for me how to use it and what for...

Rew really has a much nicer GUI than Arta.
The distortion panel is really helpful.

The EQ can be used manually and automatically.
Measure the speaker, then apply EQ, see the theoretical results immediately and either send or manually enter the values into your DSP.
I do it manually but for some dsp's you can directly send the settings.

Bump - any news on this one?
If someone asks every 4 weeks it won´t accelerate the process. See post 55&52.
I have a soundcard that probably has much higher THD than the amp so I will be only be able to compare relatively.
I´ll get back with measurements when I have them!

Still valid: if someone wants to join the club and make tests/measurements, I have 1 PCB left and can make gerbers available.

Attachments

• PXL_20210902_161924821_cpr.jpg
    PXL_20210902_161924821_cpr.jpg
    402.8 KB · Views: 339
Hey Jens,

as I'm about to send Gerbers to China, I'd like to ask if I could get those for this Amp. One project for this winter could be exchanging the 6 open source LM3886 in my floorstanders to composite TDA7293. If wanted I could order a few more, for the DIY people in Germany, maybe Europe.

best regards
Jochen

Sorry guys, not much time for audio/electronics at the moment.
Have another quite involving DIY project going on: She´s 3 months old now, always hungry and no end to this project in sight anytime soon...

That said, I can provide schematic and gerber to you Jochen. Give me some time to look them up and at least have a brief check.
Power supply for the opamps is with 2xTL431 and BD139/BD140 pass-transistors.
I´m pretty sure I have an extra board (3 in total) if you shouild need another one.
I could even send you my prototype if you don´t mind the shipping.

Do you have a good setup for measuring THD?

Happy new year to everyone. I few moths ago i saw that it is possible to put op amp in front power amp such as tda7294 and get significant THD improvement. Google has led me to this thread. May i ask about last working schematics and board files? Cause i really want to try this amp in real and measure it characteristic. For measuring I'm using E-MU 0404 which is quite old but still good enough