• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Official GB for DSD DAC Signalyst DSCv2

For now we have ~ 20 pieces 2.5.2 + 2.6.2 (under quality control by Pavel). I'll start to send PM approximately at 10/05.

Next 10 pieces 2.5.2 + 2.6.2 will be ready early next week and after quality control (2-3 days) will be shipped.

The rest of orders will be ready for shipment in a 2-3 weeks.

Hi Vit & Pavel.

I'm working on the metalwork for my DSC2 chassis. Can you tell me the X,Y coordinates of pin1 of the DSC2 header, circled in pink on the image below;

GA2uyGw.png

I need to know as my isolator board for the Cronus reclocker will be in front of the board.

Many thanks.

Ray

Can I use XMOS instead of Amanero? Thanks.

Yes, you can. But if the board does not have a MUTE line, you will hear loud click/pop at the beginning of the track.

There is XMOS with MUTE. Pavel reports that it works stable at DSD512 w/o click/pop.

You must manually wire MUTE pin (see picture).
I also attache some Pavel's measurements of this board.

Attachments

• XMOS MUTE.jpg
    XMOS MUTE.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 766
  • XMOS vs AMANERO.png
    XMOS vs AMANERO.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 757
Last edited:
hmmm...

Yes, you can. But if the board does not have a MUTE line, you will hear loud click/pop at the beginning of the track.

There is XMOS with MUTE. Pavel reports that it works stable at DSD512 w/o click/pop.

You must manually wire MUTE pin (see picture).
I also attache some Pavel's measurements of this board.

It is curious to see different performance in the analog domain related to an XMOS interface. As there are plenty of DACs which perform (measured) at a very high level (noise floors at -140 dB, no harmonics above -130 dB), it would appear that the XMOS interface Pavel used for these measurements was not optimized.
In any case, it is interesting. Latest news from Dom is that there will soon be Amanero firmware version 2004 "soon", which will (hopefully) once and for all address the Amanero difficulties with Linux and high rates of (native) DSD...
I hope so, it has been a long time coming.

Hi guys , can I modify my order for the 2.6 to rca and xlr not soldered.
Thank you ,
Gordon
PS , how do I pay you?

Hi, Gordon!
By default XLR/RCA, transformers are unsoldered. If you want special configuration - send PM to me.
I've added your wishes in Order List.

Payment is required only after your board are ready. I'll send PM in advance and ship order in a 2-3 working day after payment. Payment should be done to Pavel Pogodin's paypal account.