Odd SIT/vFET 2SK2087C

K2087_FOC.jpg

I received my 10 pcs. They are new old stock, The TOKIN logo is 3-D looking. I ordered another 10 pcs. The price was $4/each and now the price is $8/each. Still better than the price of a 2SK182ES from eBay.

If there is interest, I can perform a large batch matching exercise. Everyone who is interested can send me their parts and I will do a complete batch sorting. I did this for the Nelson Pass stash of LU1014D. Every device was matched. This requires more than 100 pcs to get all matched pairs.

Reactions: 1 users
Joined 2019
Paid Member
I received my 10 pcs. They are new old stock, The TOKIN logo is 3-D looking. I ordered another 10 pcs. The price was $4/each and now the price is $8/each. Still better than the price of a 2SK182ES from eBay.

If there is interest, I can perform a large batch matching exercise. Everyone who is interested can send me their parts and I will do a complete batch sorting. I did this for the Nelson Pass stash of LU1014D. Every device was matched. This requires more than 100 pcs to get all matched pairs.
Happy to send my 10

Reactions: 1 user
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
it is a question did Pa even yet received his package.......

taking in account his usual thoroughness (not Omnirusher as ZM) , when we can expect actual project with these?

and, if he find them adequate, what you think what is going to be more pressing matter for him - to amass them, or to publish schematic which is just going to skyrocket their price (before he amass them)?

I mean - for regular Greedy Boy - nothing really is going to be Holly Grail*** (except if chase is main goal), so not even superdupercheapo Pass SIT-1 replacement

concepts are singing, only helped with precioussssss parts

Pa is in different situation - why chasing precioussssss parts - 95% of reasons being commercial

***just observe number of mediocre apparatussessss around, both DIY and commercial, made with even most expensive parts; then look around and see what can be made with mild involvement of brain and big involvement of cool head

moral of the story - don't look for next Papamp as best ever ; enjoy in present one, while catpurring waiting for fun of building next one; no other reason

who's already doing that , just skip this entire firstmorningcoffeesemirant

:clown:

Reactions: 1 user