Odd SIT/vFET 2SK2087C

Hello guys,
Sorry for the late reply.
I asked the seller to quote me for 100pcs and waited for a reply.
He can do 10$ for a piece.
We will pay with PayPal so if something goes wrong we can easily get our money back.
When I asked for the 100 pcs quote I asked in the idea of a group buy. The seller will send them directly to someone to be checked and matched and after redistribute to others.
What do you think?
Can I create a list with those that asked for some in the thread and also by private messaging?
For those wanting 2/4pcs I will note 4.

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Hello guys,
Sorry for the late reply.
I asked the seller to quote me for 100pcs and waited for a reply.
He can do 10$ for a piece.
We will pay with PayPal so if something goes wrong we can easily get our money back.
When I asked for the 100 pcs quote I asked in the idea of a group buy. The seller will send them directly to someone to be checked and matched and after redistribute to others.
What do you think?
Can I create a list with those that asked for some in the thread and also by private messaging?
For those wanting 2/4pcs I will note 4.
The only problem with matching will be deciding on what operating parameters to match at. Of course, curve tracing would be even better, but not sure who’s qualified and willing to donate their time/effort.

I am waiting for now for some real photos with the vfet but the seller says it can take from 5 to 7 days, I will get a confirmation tomorrow about this and also about shipping.
After a bit of negotiation the price went to 9$/pcs. Got 2 offers from 2 different sellers and on one I have been able to force the price down.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
The only problem with matching will be deciding on what operating parameters to match at. Of course, curve tracing would be even better, but not sure who’s qualified and willing to donate their time/effort.
what's important ( if it is at all, life can be something else) is to get them

matching or not and how tight, way down on importance list

ever saw size of Papa's green when we are discussing matching?

Joined 2005
Paid Member
I have a couple of applications in mind for these in case anyone needs further encouragement to obtain these while they are still available.

:snail:
Mr Pass. I know that you only have one pair of hands and one brain (well, one of most things really), but what do you see as the timetable of this latest group of design's compared to that of the big SIT (2SK180/2SK182/THF51S etc) ones? Would you care to outline what you see as the major differences between these and the previous ones? If you wish you could PM me because I don't suppose anybody else is interested in the information...... :)
Many thanks for your time.