• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

O2 amp Australian parts GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ODA/ODAC is the soon to be released next project(s) in the series from nwavguy/rocketscientist. It is a desktop amp (really the o2 was 90% desktop to me to start with) and DAC. The ODAC will actually squeeze into the o2 enclosures we already have if you are willing to sacrifice the batteries :)

Like qusp has said there are perhaps better projects if you dig a little on these forums. Hard to find ones as comprehensively documented as this one is but we're not here to have our hand held are we?

Last edited:
What I should have written for better communications is:

Neod - $40 by PayPal
Safety Dank - $40 bank transfer
Ancient Wisdon - $40 bank transfer
Mil Spec - $20 bank transfer

So that's four out of 19 refunds complete - don't be shy guys the quicker this is finished the sooner we can say it's done and put it behind us!!!

Fund received. Thank you DDW...

ODA/ODAC is the soon to be released next project(s) in the series from nwavguy/rocketscientist. It is a desktop amp (really the o2 was 90% desktop to me to start with) and DAC. The ODAC will actually squeeze into the o2 enclosures we already have if you are willing to sacrifice the batteries :)

Like qusp has said there are perhaps better projects if you dig a little on these forums. Hard to find ones as comprehensively documented as this one is but we're not here to have our hand held are we?

Sound like another interesting project, will keep an eye on it. Hope there will be a group buy.

Hi guys, I registered just to chime in (too little, too late).

I'm the "mystery machinist" that did the front panels for this kit. Sorry it took as long as it did, I worked as fast as I could with what I had. If any of you are unsatisfied with the laser engraving on your panels, you should ship them back to me and I'll re-do them gratis.

By the way, I still haven't received my kit (or any form of payment), and BlueFusion evades/ignores almost all my questions about the matter.

Hi MoonShad0w,

How did you know BF prior to him engaging you for the panels? Seriously how did he get panels from you before he gave you your kit?

What was the agreed payment from BF to you for the machining? That cost was not disclosed clearly though I had a go at deriving it from his convoluted calculations.

the plot thickens at the very last moment

wish i could say i was surprised

welcome to the forum anyway mate and thanks for the insight

wheres that popcorn?
eh...:Popworm:

if youde joined in earlier we would have included your non-payment as part of the monies owed, kinda complicated at this stage....

MoonShadows post would explain why I got a message asking for two of the 'spare' kits I sold back. I can give him the one I bought because I would rather put it towards the oda/odac.

@hochopeper - want your $ back including tip so moonshadow gets his? That would be the easiest way out of it.

BF was at the concert as a st johns volunteer - one way to see some live music or footy. I still think his intentions are right but the execution is all wrong. I'll keep trying to get in contact with him and try to sort it.

Last edited:
That is ok by me. Agreed I would rather put the funds towards something else also. I will work out how much the refund should be. Part of my payment to you was for qusp's batteries and an extra pcb both of which have already been delivered and are in my/qusp's possession. Is there enough pcb at your end, do you need this one back too?

We can sort that out plus the refund for plugpack in one go.

When BF has asked for the kits back, has he agreed that this value will now be added to his debt to you? What a mess.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.