• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Ultrafast Diode Bridge group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
One more for those who have dissbaled their forum e-mail:

jajabin, if you could get in touch to that would be great.

PierreQuiRoule: if anyone knows who this is, or how to contact them, then that would be very useful, as I'm not getting any results with the forum search on this one (I'm guessing this isn't your username, so I can't find out how to e-mail you, so again if you would get in touch it would be much appreciated)

and another: illusionxx, could you send me an e-mail to please

give me a chance, neighbours just finsihed.

edit:

OK, all of the e-mails (at least to those people who I can contact) have been sent out now, so if you could all try and make the payments as soon as possible now (say the middle of next week as a deadline now that I was put behind by my project going a bit wierd here) I can get the PCB order off, as well as the money for the heatsinks, and hopefuly have everything sent out within the next three weeks.

andrew.

PS, if oyu know hoe to contact any of the people mentioned above, please do so and try to get them to get in touch with me, thanks.

I have received the mail - thanks. I just have one question. The shipping costs seems low are you sure you have calculated the price correct for me? I live in Denmark and would not be able to ship to UK for that price! I just want to be sure that I send enough money the first time.

Martin

OK, coulomb, when I get back home, I will send out an e-mail for you with the payment stuff in it (I think I should still have you'r address and stuff from last time to, so that should be no bother).

Also, as far as the postage goes, I will just be senidng them all out individualy, as there are no great savings to be made from things like USPS priorty envolopes here, it just goes on wight, so it might end up costing more to have them posted out twice (same goes for europe, although the prices thatre are not too much more than for delivery in the UK so long as the package isn't too heavy).

bigparsnip said:
OK, coulomb, when I get back home, I will send out an e-mail for you with the payment stuff in it (I think I should still have you'r address and stuff from last time to, so that should be no bother).

Also, as far as the postage goes, I will just be senidng them all out individualy, as there are no great savings to be made from things like USPS priorty envolopes here, it just goes on wight, so it might end up costing more to have them posted out twice (same goes for europe, although the prices thatre are not too much more than for delivery in the UK so long as the package isn't too heavy).

Cool Andrew, Thanks

Anthony

Ok, just a quick update to keep people informed of the payment status: so far the following people have paid in full for the PCB's/kits:

Strohmie
Calimero
wytco0
mikew
Kelly McDonald
Seve
steenoe
dr.strangelove3
Killjoy99
Kilowattski
jajabin
PierreQuiRoule
wijx
Zodiac
illusionxx
Fritz
zedrider
dw8083

I still ahven't recieved any payment from the following people though:

Kari
cowanrg
Jean
KevinTrams
SteveA

If you think there are any mistakes above, please let me know and I will try and get them sorted out as soon as I can (although I will be away from tomorrow untill monday, so I may not be able to reply untill then). Also, there has been a little bit of a dellay in getting the PCB's started up due to problems getting the invoice from the PCB company to me (they had to post it out in the end, as my mail server kept deleting the attachments they were sending to me). However, I got that this morning, so hopefuly the order should still go through in the next two weeks.

andrew.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.