• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Ultrafast Diode Bridge group buy?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It depends on which ones you go for, but the two cheepest places I found were to order the BYW99W200's from digikey (it cost a bit to get them shipped and stuff, but it still works out cheeper than RS or Farnell as I remeber). Or, if you are only after a fairly small number of diodes, you could go to on-semiconductors website and order up to 20 MUR3020WT's for the cost of the postage (about £7.00 I think) last I saw, which would probably be by far and away the best option so long as they are still offering the same sample service.

Andrew.

Hi, I moved house (again) recently, and I found I still have quite a few of these boards and some parts left. So, as I don't have much time to be doing anything with these myself (and it would take up a lot of projects to use them all), I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would still be interested in them?

If you are, just drop me an e-mail and I should be able to sort something out.

Andrew.

Kits Available ?

bigparsnip said:
I did get them guys, but I still ahven't had a chance this week to count how many of all the parts I ahve left, and I want to know how many I have before I start sending out definate replies. But chances are, I'll just be in the house tonight as I'm not feeling to great, so I should be able to have a look at it then.
Andrew,

Any word on your left overs yet?

Thanks, Robert

OK, anyone who sent me a message should now have a repply from me. If not send me another one as your's may have dissaperaed in my inbox.

I do still have one kit left at the moment, possibly a few more if people change their minds and a couple of boards that I have already built up which I'm not too sure I need at the moment if anyone is interested in them.

Andrew.

Hopefuly you should have a reply now, Things are getting rather fun at work at the moment (our first product is due to ship in about a month and a half time, and we still need to get it workking properly).

I haven't heard back from most p[eople who initaily expressed an interest though, so there are currently five more kits going (unless I hear back from the others in the next day) if people are interested, as well as the couple of boards that have already been built up.

Andrew.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.