• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

new batch of mini Aleph amplifier and PSU boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
eaferrer said:

Yeah! So you can start giving me a refund now.....

Sonny,

Should not be to hard. It's not like he has any thing better to do, you know like drive to the post office twice now to send you 2 packages for boards, and more wasted money out of his pocket, i'm sure he will jump on this asap to refund you.

jleaman said:

Should not be to hard. It's not like he has any thing better to do, you know like drive to the post office twice now to send you 2 packages for boards, and more wasted money out of his pocket, i'm sure he will jump on this asap to refund you.

Are you Brain? Do you also work chipamp.com? I have already lost my excitement in building his amp, i also waited enough from him to reply to all my emails. I just want my money back.....

Thats it.

Sonny,

eaferrer said:

Are you Brain? Do you also work chipamp.com? I have already lost my excitement in building his amp, i also waited enough from him to reply to all my emails. I just want my money back.....

Thats it.

Sonny,

Fair enough, HOWEVER you still don't know how much time and effort he has put into this, i think it is his time now to spend it with his family after all he did spend 5 years of his life in the basement of his house building kits and mailing them every day, i spend my week there with him working on them too, its not easy some of you may think it is simple, brian has spent more than any ones efforts on doing this let alone all the time.

Personally i think he is still the best person selling kit's however i know he is getting out of it because it takes up to much time and well he does have have a wife that should see his attention. I to have gone this way. It is people like you that show negitive for no reason, i almost garantee you that you will get your kits and then I HOPE you feel bad, the mail system suck's i can't do any thing about it however I CAN GARANTEE that brain said he mailed it out then he did. Oh well i hope he moves away from this mess and pain in the A$$ and continues on to driving track and other interesting things.

J'

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
eaferrer said:

Yeah! So you can start giving me a refund now.....

Sonny,

I was out of town this weekend. You should see a refund now in your paypal history. I am sorry for the issues with shipment and the delay. Hopefully the package will still eventually arrive. This is the first shipment that I have ever shipped gone out to Saudi Arabia, and I am unaware of the issues that the country has with customs.

--
Brian

Moderator, make his anger disappear

I wish that fellow with the ID eaferrer had just emailed BrianGT privately instead of putting his complaints out in public like this. Delivery problems are normal events in postal systems all over the world, certainly in the USA.

I read those posts by eaferrer as unfair and out of scale to the issue. Harmful words for no good reason. If directed at me, I might see them as vandalism to my property - my personal and business reputations. By posting here instead of in a private email, using the name of a real business entity, the words have the potential to harm BrianGT's long-term earnings. That is a serious matter anywhere one lives.

Moderator, I recommend that you remove those posts above by eaferrer as at the least inappropriate. Please don't leave harmful words standing like that out in public.

BrianGT, I am sure you are very kind and professional would not do this yourself...but if I were you I would take a picture of the postal receipt showing proof of mailing to Saudi Arabia, post it here, and leave it at that. You are credible. But for a sorry few, you just gotta show 'em.

patch

Re: Moderator, make his anger disappear

patch said:
I wish that fellow with the ID eaferrer had just emailed BrianGT privately instead of putting his complaints out in public like this. Delivery problems are normal events in postal systems all over the world, certainly in the USA.

I read those posts by eaferrer as unfair and out of scale to the issue. Harmful words for no good reason. If directed at me, I might see them as vandalism to my property - my personal and business reputations. By posting here instead of in a private email, using the name of a real business entity, the words have the potential to harm BrianGT's long-term earnings. That is a serious matter anywhere one lives.

Moderator, I recommend that you remove those posts above by eaferrer as at the least inappropriate. Please don't leave harmful words standing like that out in public.

BrianGT, I am sure you are very kind and professional would not do this yourself...but if I were you I would take a picture of the postal receipt showing proof of mailing to Saudi Arabia, post it here, and leave it at that. You are credible. But for a sorry few, you just gotta show 'em.

patch

I think brian is shutting down chip amp and getting out of this, to much hasle. of course i don't blame him, to much time in and no proffit at all, Personally i dont need to see the recipt, i know for a fact that he mailed them out, when he says he is going to do something he does it. Being in a forgin country DOES not help for this matter.

Brian lost money on this for sure, 2 sets of boards plus shipping and a refund, yeah i can see why he wants out now.

Jase

I would like to add that Brian is definately a stand up guy. When he says he is going to do something he does it. He has helped me many times and taught me a lot. I have helped him get kits ready for shipment, and I agree it is a giant pain. Brian has been doing the community a big favor for years and when I had a problem with my first chipamp, Brian invited me over to look at why it was no longer working and gave me tips. The 16 year old Me was not the best with building circuits.

Thanks,

Josh

edjosh23 said:
I would like to add that Brian is definately a stand up guy. When he says he is going to do something he does it. He has helped me many times and taught me a lot. I have helped him get kits ready for shipment, and I agree it is a giant pain. Brian has been doing the community a big favor for years and when I had a problem with my first chipamp, Brian invited me over to look at why it was no longer working and gave me tips. The 16 year old Me was not the best with building circuits.

Thanks,

Josh

He welcomed me in his home for 2 weeks, i flew there from Vancouver Island Canada, to stay with him, i helped him with kits also, just seeing and doing all the work was alot, plus alot of planning to get it how it all flowed.

On a side note, ill be visiting there again, except Heather will be joining me :)

Re: Moderator, make his anger disappear

patch said:

patch

Hi,

As much as i have wanted to reply to your posts privately because i supposed that you really wanted it that way, Your username option doesnt seem to allow private messages. I am not going to make any harsh comment anymore since Brian already acted on what you are stating as my vandalising and harmfull posts. I can only say sorry and to tell you the truth, even up to now, we are still waiting for that package to come.

The main reason why other people (not only me, if you can read other complaints coz its in other forum topic) is pretty clear, im not going to say it anymore.

Dont worry , if the package does arrive, i will pay brian and i will also post the picture image of my order here so that you will know it. But it's better that you allow me to send you the privately ..peace...

TO the MODS,
Please delete all my post after mr. PATCH is finish reading my reply to his post.

Fair enough

Done, read it. Someone delete please and mostly for eaffer's protection.

I deal with libel and slander matters in my work. Anymore, because these internet words can stay around for years, everyone has to be careful how they criticize. It's just too easy to harm without meaning to.

patch

BrianGT said:

Great!

On a side note, I am out of Aleph boards now and you received one of the last sets.

All current orders for them were shipped out, and I might do order another small batch of boards sometime in the future if there is enough interest. I still have a handful of the PSU boards left.

--
Brian

Brian, I completely forgot. I wanted to register my interest in a 3 or 4 sets of the Aleph boards, if you had in mind ordering up another batch.

Enough demand to justify spending more of your money and time for complete strangers like me, with the risk of no follow-through? All at probably at a benefactor's profit for you<sympathetic weak grin>.

patch

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: Re: Moderator, make his anger disappear

jleaman said:
I think brian is shutting down chip amp and getting out of this, to much hasle. of course i don't blame him, to much time in and no proffit at all, Personally i dont need to see the recipt, i know for a fact that he mailed them out, when he says he is going to do something he does it. Being in a forgin country DOES not help for this matter.

Brian lost money on this for sure, 2 sets of boards plus shipping and a refund, yeah i can see why he wants out now.

I am not shutting down Chipamp. When packages are shipped, the info is e-mailed to the receiver of the package. Here is the info from the package that went out to Saudi Arabia:
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=LJ600766796US
The website indicates when it is submitted, and is generally updated when it is received. This does not provide full tracking like EMS. I have decided to require EMS (which costs an extra $10) for countries such as Italy and Saudi Arabia. For Italy, we have lost several packages going there, with some being returned in 2 months, and others taking 4-6 weeks to arrive. Through EMS, it is guaranteed to most locations in 4-6 days.

eaferrer said:

Hi,

As much as i have wanted to reply to your posts privately because i supposed that you really wanted it that way, Your username option doesnt seem to allow private messages. I am not going to make any harsh comment anymore since Brian already acted on what you are stating as my vandalising and harmfull posts. I can only say sorry and to tell you the truth, even up to now, we are still waiting for that package to come.

The main reason why other people (not only me, if you can read other complaints coz its in other forum topic) is pretty clear, im not going to say it anymore.

Dont worry , if the package does arrive, i will pay brian and i will also post the picture image of my order here so that you will know it. But it's better that you allow me to send you the privately ..peace...

TO the MODS,
Please delete all my post after mr. PATCH is finish reading my reply to his post.

Yes, this has been settled and the order refunded. Lets leave it at that until it either arrives at the original destination, or is returned to my address here.

patch said:
Brian, I completely forgot. I wanted to register my interest in a 3 or 4 sets of the Aleph boards, if you had in mind ordering up another batch.

I will be ordering more Aleph boards soon, don't worry.

--
Brian

This is my first post. This is the kit I want to purchase, but the chipamp page says out of stock. Do I need to wait, are these black and gold boards already gone? The internet is so amazing!! Look forward to getting to know you all. I am a guitar builder, have built several tube amps but am really wanting to get into audio. All of my acquaintances in the amp world think I am crazy to be affraid of solid state technology, but the truth is I am a very visual learner (A.D.D.) and am scared of pcb's.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.