• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

new batch of mini Aleph amplifier and PSU boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Re: order from riyadh

BrianGT said:

Hello Sonny,

Your order was received on the 15th, and shipped out the 17th. It generally takes 5-10 business days to get to most international locations. Occasionally it can take an extra week or so due to customs delays. I have not shipped many packages to Saudia Arabia, so I don't recall any specific delivery times. If you don't receive it in a week, drop me an e-mail, and I will check further into it.

--
Brian

Hi Brian,

Still no sign of PCB . . . huhuhu

Sonny

Re: Missing Aleph-M PCB's

koenigmarkus said:
Hi Brian,

I'am also get no PCB's . When do you shipped them out?
And didn' you get my emails? I am asking, because I've got no reply from you...

Markus

I'm starting to think he should just refund you, you must live in a area that has bad postal service.

Jase

Jase,

I 've sended a few mails after you call him and made the offer, that, after the pcbs arrived, I pay the half price again, because I thing its not his or my fault, so both have only the half disprofit...

But I got no answer until today. I don't know, if he find some boards in his parts-bin and shipped them out and if, to witch address. That's why I ask again. Because he do not reply, if I send emails to him, I ask here too...

Markus

Btw:All letters from Bowling Green/ Kentucky/USA and Gridley/ California/ USA found the right path in my letterbox. The postal service can' t be so bad...

eaferrer said:
I am sending him emails too, but Brian seems to be somewhere else. I'll wait for one more week and thats it! I want a refund .

You could do that, however you must understand Brian has a family and a life. I'm going to recommend to him that he stops selling boards, some one else can take all there spare time and do it.

You must also remember you live in foreign country's where the postal services are slower, AND customs is picky with packages.it

It took me 6 hours to fly to his house, however it takes 5 weeks to have something from him mailed to me. Patience people. If Brian said he has mailed something to you , you will get it, trust me!

as much as I have sent and received packages to and from foreign countries world wide over the past 2 years, I have never seen a package take 5 weeks to arrive anywhere.

Thats just really sad, 5 weeks. :( I'd ask for a refund too.

Hopefully the boards will arrive, I know how frustrating it can be waiting while your money is tied up in someone else hands.

Hi,

ok patience, no problem.

I don't know, how mutch emails Brian get at the day, but will it take so mutch time, to send only a short answer like : I'am busy, please wait, until I have the time to ship the boards out...?

I have no problem to wait, but I don't like to know nothing...

Markus

oh, i guess you guys didn't think or take into consideration that brian paid out of his pocket to purchase all these boards that collect dust till some one wants one, BRIAN has spent numerous hours and hugs amounts of money doing this ALL from which came from his own pocket. PLEASE understand Brian does have a life now, I totally understand why he was talking about getting out of this, it all comes clear now.

I will call Brian in a bit and talk to him and inform him that his decision to stop selling should also be considered too.

Jase

EDIT: Just called his cell, he is out of town.

Big surprice, Brian even has a job too to attend to ;)

No worries people, if Brian says he has send packages, then it's true. As others said, there could be lot of troubles on the way from him to you. Mail, customs etc.

Have patience, and remember, that He's done a great job with literally no profit just to make us all happy. And the prices are low too.

Greetings to all of you.

ps. Brians boards are well worth waiting for.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.