• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (14th GB)

Just sent payment requests, all payments are due before next sunday.

Price has dropped to 24€/kit since 4 more kits have been added before sending them, Isabellenhuette resistors kits price is 10€ each.

After 7 years since the first GB, with this last 14th one grand total of My_Ref FE stereo kits (beta and release candidate boards excluded) will be over 500!
:cheers:

GB is still open to late participants until next sunday, if interested hurry up!

Last edited:
over 500!

WOW!!!

I wonder how many got up and running. With Dario and this group's support, I bet its a pretty good percentage.

I remember that SY once wrote that he expected his design to only have less than 10 builders with maybe one or two getting it running. That was a fairly complex build, but possible.

Anyway, congratulations Dario! Mauro would be proud.

Jac

VERY IMPORTANT, act now!

I ship ONLY to the verified PayPal shipping address.

A not small number of participants have no shipping address in their PayPal accounts, please update your account with a shipping address.

Some examples:

• badrisuper
  • turion64
  • massboost
  • mg iiia
  • gatedriver
  • truepaul
  • guest0781
  • pk01
I also remember to all participants that they can have confirmation that I've recevied and noted their payment on the GB spreadsheet.

I don't use anymore the FE compensatoin, it's been several years and the Evo A one is so much better in every aspect.

Also I needed C10 space to provide the compensation cap for alternates opamps.

Ahh, I see. I've looked at so many schematics, BOM's, and other things apon going back and trying to read the thousands apon thousands of posts pertaining the My_Ref FE along with the My_Ref and it's hard to keep straight what's current and what's not. Last night I noticed Mauro's My_Evo design which is a parallel design perhaps? I was trying to figure out what that is/was as I read a comment from someone who I'm guessing had one in which he stated it would rival any high dollar amplifier. I'm interested in learning more about it and if anyone has tried to branched off from that design as it doesn't sound as though it was public?

I ship ONLY to the verified PayPal shipping address.

A not small number of participants have no shipping address in their PayPal accounts, please update your account with a shipping address.

I hope the list which includes me means I have an address listed. Actually I have 2 addresses listed, but one should be listed as the primary.

Ahh, I see. I've looked at so many schematics, BOM's, and other things apon going back and trying to read the thousands apon thousands of posts pertaining the My_Ref FE along with the My_Ref and it's hard to keep straight what's current and what's not. Last night I noticed Mauro's My_Evo design which is a parallel design perhaps? I was trying to figure out what that is/was as I read a comment from someone who I'm guessing had one in which he stated it would rival any high dollar amplifier. I'm interested in learning more about it and if anyone has tried to branched off from that design as it doesn't sound as though it was public?

You're correct, the My_Evo design is not pubblic but in practice it is a My_Ref with a second pump, a different compensation and a different LM318 powersupply.

The My_Ref FE is somewhat similar, with same goals but different solutions and without the second pump.

Some times after the My_Evo launch Penasa released an update called Rev A which changes grounding and compensation on the original boards.

The My_Ref FE implements those public changes in grounding and it is compatible with the Evo Rev A compensation.

The only differences among a single pump Evolution Rev A and My_Ref FE with Evo Rev A compensation are:

• The PCB
  • The LM318 powersupply
  • The DC servo

I hope the list which includes me means I have an address listed. Actually I have 2 addresses listed, but one should be listed as the primary.

On the contrary... all listed participants transactions do not have a shipping address.

The only differences among a single pump Evolution Rev A and My_Ref FE with Evo Rev A compensation are:

• The PCB
  • The LM318 powersupply
  • The DC servo

On the contrary... all listed participants transactions do not have a shipping address.

Has anyone attempted to take that on or further develop that double pump design? Some were ditching the DC servo if I recall right. I'll have to keep on reading the posts from back then to see if I can learn more about it.

Also I deleted my 2nd shipping address from my account as there is most defiantly a shipping address, there was 2, one was listed as primary and the other is listed as secondary. Now it's been reduced to 1 address to reduce any issues or complications.

It's possible that some payment requests have been sent with the 'share a payment' mode and this could be the cause for missing addresses.

Is there someone (one or two participants) willing to test this hypothesis? If so I'll made an immediate refund and send a new payment request ASAP, it must be paid immediately so we can confirm the solution.

My payment is just out.
I am somehow no longer notified when something new is being written here.

Apon your next reply instead of choosing to use the "Post Quick Reply" option, click on the "Go Advanced" to submit your comment, then below the message box in the advanced options click on the "Thread Subscription" drop down box and click on the Instant email notification tab and then submit your reply.

It's possible that some payment requests have been sent with the 'share a payment' mode and this could be the cause for missing addresses.

Is there someone (one or two participants) willing to test this hypothesis? If so I'll made an immediate refund and send a new payment request ASAP, it must be paid immediately so we can confirm the solution.

I have no problem trying different options if you're looking at doing some tests if you are having problem seeing addresses.

I've called PayPal for missing addresses.

It seems the problem lies in how the participant do the payment.

When you open the payment request link PayPal asks:

attachment.php

You must select the bottom choice "Pay for goods and services", otherwise I will not receive the shipping address and you will not be protected by PP protection.

Later today I will refund all wrong payments and send new payment requests, please this time select the "Goods and services" option.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 419
I've called PayPal for missing addresses.

It seems the problem lies in how the participant do the payment.

When you open the payment request link PayPal asks:

857559d1593763202-my_ref-fremen-edition-gb-14th-gb-immagine-png

You must select the bottom choice "Pay for goods and services", otherwise I will not receive the shipping address and you will not be protected by PP protection.

Later today I will refund all wrong payments and send new payment requests, please this time select the "Goods and services" option.

I'm not given that option at all, once I take on the payment request it just goes straight to the payment screen which I have screen captured if you want to see.

I've refunded all participants that had missing address and sent new payment requests.

Please pay choosing "Goods and services"

Participants involved:

Cowmans
badrisuper
Tonix
MassBoost
MG IIIA
gatedriver
nick696
truepaul
Bradwatt
guest0781
angchuck

I'm not given that option at all, once I take on the payment request it just goes straight to the payment screen which I have screen captured if you want to see.

It's possible that my request was the type "share a bill", please check again, I've refunded you and sent a new request.

Turion64 just paid correctly the new invoice and now I have a shipping address.

IF Iwant the upgrade resistors, do I just Paypal the 10 euro per kit?

Hi George,

you requested Isabellenhuettes from the opening of the GB and the payment request you already paid includes 40€ for the 4 kits you request at the beginning.

I am also interested in buying new R3's with PCB.

Sure Tom, how many pairs do you need?