• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (14th GB)

I have heard the same.

These ones:

852032d1591897084-my_ref-fremen-edition-gb-14th-gb-img_0543-1-jpg

But, as you can imagine, I have yet to try them...

Others did and reported improved perceived sound quality.

Think I will try the latest version. Has lower voltage drop. They are a little more, but not much.
The project has progressed a lot in this area. From general purpose SIP package bridge rectifier to dual bridges made with discrete SOTA.

Interest for Isabellenhuette resistors

The only TO-247 resistor available from Mouser is Caddock MP-9100 at around 12€ each, I will not include it in Mouser BOM they will need to be purchased separately.

Intended TO-247 resistors are manganin type like Isabellenhuette PBH, Powertron FPR2 and Mundorf MREU30.

In Europe Isabellenhuette are available from Buerklin, Reichelt, Distrelec and Mundorfs from hificollective and a number of other online shops.

In North America only Mundorf MREU30 seems available from PartsConnexion.

I can eventually include Isabellenhuette resistors for around 14€ per pair (additional shipping cost included, price calculated for a single pair, price will be lower for more participants, for instance 10 participants will lead to 10€/pair).

If interested please update the GB spreadsheet.

Back then I bought the Mundorf MLytic for the My_Ref C (€ 20 each) and recently soldered it down again because I want to use it with the My_Ref Fremen.
That is why I have already chosen the Mundorf MREU30.

As you already wrote Dario, it is easier for me to buy Isabellenhuette or Mundorf components here (only the wallet will not be easy). ^^
I will buy the Mundorf MREU30 for the Fremen.

Disabled Account
Joined 2011
The only TO-247 resistor available from Mouser is Caddock MP-9100 at around 12€ each, I will not include it in Mouser BOM they will need to be purchased separately.

Intended TO-247 resistors are manganin type like Isabellenhuette PBH, Powertron FPR2 and Mundorf MREU30.

In Europe Isabellenhuette are available from Buerklin, Reichelt, Distrelec and Mundorfs from hificollective and a number of other online shops.

In North America only Mundorf MREU30 seems available from PartsConnexion.

I can eventually include Isabellenhuette resistors for around 14€ per pair (additional shipping cost included, price calculated for a single pair, price will be lower for more participants, for instance 10 participants will lead to 10€/pair).

If interested please update the GB spreadsheet.

I see one R3 per board, so for a dual mono set up, two boards, I would need one pair of the Isabellenhuette resistors. Correct?