• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (14th GB)

Hi Dario,

I am having problems reaching the Google Drive. I get a "Secure Connection Failed, PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR" I thought it might be my "https everywhere app", but I turned that off and still can't access the Google Drive by it's own link, the BOM, or the Schematic.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Jac

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Hi Dario,

I am having problems reaching the Google Drive. I get a "Secure Connection Failed, PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR" I thought it might be my "https everywhere app", but I turned that off and still can't access the Google Drive by it's own link, the BOM, or the Schematic.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Jac

I can see his Google Drive contents fine Jac.

Pete

Just received an mail, the boards and output resistors left NY head to TX. With all is the COVID related issues am glad this happened.
It's normal since I've configured USPS notifications for US participants that have had delayed delivery. ;)

Thank you Dario! Next trip to Italy I will drop by for a bottle of wine.
You and George have been torch bearers for this diy project.
You're welcome :)

Dear George,

You and George have been torch bearers for this diy project.

Did You mean this?! You could be so much right.. :wiz::deerman:

Best unserious wishes!! G

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210208_155930.jpg
    Screenshot_20210208_155930.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 205
Boards arrived, spreadsheet updated with arrival date. It's cool how it turns green automagically.

MG IIIA and others,

Don't forget to input your arrival date on the spreadsheet. It makes it easier for Dario to track shipments.

Dario,
Nice job. Creative and clean rearrangement. I just spent an enjoyable 5 minutes looking closely at how you solved the revisions to the pcb. Cool.

Jac

Boards arrived, spreadsheet updated with arrival date. It's cool how it turns green automagically.
Yep! it's even more cool the fact that I don't know how it happened... :D
Don't forget to input your arrival date on the spreadsheet. It makes it easier for Dario to track shipments.
:up:
Dario,
Nice job. Creative and clean rearrangement. I just spent an enjoyable 5 minutes looking closely at how you solved the revisions to the pcb. Cool.
:)