• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (14th GB)

I wanted to ask if you are working on BOM updates, if you are trying new components also as upgrades.

BOM is confirmed apart two components:

• C13 (so far Auricap XO instead of Mundorf Supreme, to be confirmed and still under test)
  • R3, not available from Mouser, Mundorf MResist Ultra (best) or Isabellenhuette PBH

Dario: the BOM reference, on page 1 of this group buy, still has a Caddock TO-220 listed for R3. Did you ever upload the new BOM or am I missing a tab on the Excel sheet.

Google BOM has been already updated, just after your post, Mouser BOM still to be updated.

Error in two invoices

After a casual check I've noticed that accruz and angchuck invoceis did not include the Resistor Kit fee (10€).

Sorry for any incovenience, I will send a new 10€ payment request.

For angchuck:
I'll order the SMD parts for your boards today, if shipping goes fast enough I should be able to ship your boards saturday of the next week.