My Take on X-BOSOZ

Allright, I am seriously nitpicking here but we're running out of serious issues
:D :D :D
Here is an issue: I would like to have 37,5mm pinout for the outputcaps! Is that possible, Russ? If it is only me wanting that, no need to worry! My preffered part for outputcaps has that pin dist. Have a peek:eek:

Steen:)

Attachments

• outputcaps.jpg
    outputcaps.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,129
apassgear said:
Russ,

I have my concerns about splitting the supply cap (C2/3) this is one circuit, one channel, shouldn’t it have only one supply voltage at any given time? Or what’s the reason for doing so?

Never seen this done before

I suppose I did it because it worked so well for metalman(Terry) and Kari. :)

It should not hurt anything in anyway.

The US sources I have found for Rifa PHE caps are geared to large purchasers. Does anyone know of a US source (small quantity)?
Ed that was me posting that:D
For your mistake I will offer you to buy 4 of those things for you and send them to you!! You just have to pay the excact price and postage;) Those Rifa's arent even so costly here in EU!!
Just let me know if you want them;)

Steen.

Sir Steenoe, You have mail.
I thought so :D :D
Ok I just checked the prices, so here is the pleasant news:D The 10uF's cost 5,5usd. You can have them in 15uF too at 7,2usd;)
Cant believe they sell that stuff at those prices:D But what, I dont complain:) Sorry but postage is added, too. Maybe if some of you US guys could get together, and organize a lokal distributor?? I will do the footwork here in EU.

Steen.:cool: