Moode Audio Player for Raspberry Pi

Hi I am facing problem while creating image through automated image builder. Anyone else facing the same issue? Please find the attached screen capture for details.
Regards
Goutham

Hi,

Try the download manually. Maybe the repos are busy or there is a problem connecting to them from your location.

Enter this url in a Web Browser (remove the space between http: and //)
http: //downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_lite/images/raspbian_lite-2017-12-01/2017-11-29-raspbian-stretch-lite.zip

-Tim

ok, nobody seems available to help those who are not linux experts!i abandon the idea of ​​trying moodeaudio ..

I was totally new to Linux, ssh etc until very recently. You certainly don't have to be an 'expert', and the Image Builder makes it very simple.
First, set up a Raspberry Pi running Raspbian that you can connect to via ssh.
There's plenty of info out there on how to do that, and when you've done it come back here for the next step. You can do it! :)

Again nothing!!

Well,

Look at this post

To process an automated build, you need to have an USB Sd card adapter with a new SD Card in it.

Before launching the process, be sure that all USB Drives are unplugged on your RPI.

Then launch it.

Like in Tim's post :

** Are all USB storage devices unplugged (y/n)? Answer y (because nothing is plugged)

Later it will ask you to plug your USB SD Card adapter (with a new sd card in it), so plug it

** Plug in target USB drive for the new OS

And then answer y when it ask you if it is plugged

** Is the USB drive plugged in (y/n)? y

At this step, you will see something like this :

** USB drive detected on /dev/sda

Answer rest of questions and it will rock ;)

If it fail, please copy/paste here the sequence ;)

Regards

Last edited:
HI, all,
I'm using the mosbuild.sh to build moode. I get to the step where I am instructed to:
** Remove the USB drive and use it to boot a Raspberry Pi
** The build will automatically continue at STEP 2 after boot

I unplugged the Pi, removed the micro-SD card, left the USB drive in the pi and reconnected the power, but nothing happens. (Nothing appears on the connected monitor and the LED on the USB drive does not light up) Suggestions/instructions appreciated!