• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Melbourne Daughterboard for M2X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2014
Paid Member
Hello All,
The Mouser cart has been updated. (Post# 131)
I replaced R104 and R106 with
Vishay RN55 0.1% resistors. The RN55’s are military precision grade, don’t worry about the 1/10 watt power rating, they are very under-rated.
The 33pF NPO cap has been updated to 100v.
C121 has been updated to a Nichicon KZ because of the backordered Silmic II’s

The backordered KSA1381 might have to be sourced elsewhere, I don’t think that component can be substituted.

Happy Building!!!

Vunce, Arrow show these as On Semi, then show 2 different quantities in stock and also then say they are made in China! I wonder if real or fake?

X, the 2SA1837 are listed as zero stock and obsolete at both Mouser and Digikey!!

For this project we do not want to use a transistor already obsolete, and I would be hesitant to use anything made in China, unless big companies like On Semi are now getting components made in China.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
I do not think they would be fakes from a large supplier like Arrow Electronics, ON Semi has manufacturing facilities all over the world including China.
Quantities available for shipping are from two locations: 499 from USA,
1796 from Netherlands for a total 2295 pieces.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Arrow is in Netherlands/Germany and they just expressed shipped via FedEx 2-day to me for free. I got 8 SMt IC’s and 4 TO-264 MOSFETs and they came in 3 separate box shipments. Talk about a carbon footprint on these parts from Arrow! I don’t know if it is free to Oz from Germany/Netherlands.

This amp does not use any unobtanium parts. We will find a replacement if you can’t get it from Arrow. Can someone in Oz check please?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.