Mach 5 Audio, IXL18 enclosure size?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I don't know what power you'll be giving subs, but its always good to have big battery bank, that can give a lot of power, still I have no idea what amp you will use, and what you have now is pretty good in terms of power

well, its 480ah worth of batteries in the back, and 55ah under the bonnet...

how is this not enough for 6000watts rms of amplifier power?

its not Ah that is isimportant, amps they can give is, somethinfg like CCA or internal resistance will tell you that, Ah would be for how long and since you have only 6kw, this will be more then enough

what amp will you have?

two digital designs Z1's...

the total CCA rating of the total batter bank is about 4000cca, but this measurement is pointless too.

still haven't finished this...

I ordered a 16kw, SounDigital amplifier, but the distributor completely screwed me over.

Had to file a paypal claim, they ruled in my favour, insufficient funds in his account, so I had to get my credit card company to reverse the payment :S

I also lost my license for 7.5months, got it back just before easter, have only just gotten the wagon back on the road..

oh, perhaps I've already mentioned some of this..

I'm glad I got my money back too...

however, I spent a day in 40degree (Celsius) heat cutting up $180 worth of 0ga cable, crimping and heatshrinking terminals to run a single amplifier..

A single amplifier than I never got...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the front stage is all installed and wired up.

there are two amplifiers between the batteries, one is a 4 X 100watt, running the front stage, and the other is a 1 X 1200watt, that I was going to use to run some rear fill, or midbass :)

custom RCA cables are all made and run.

the only thing left was to wire up the subs, and sub amps...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.