• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Joined 2017
Paid Member
BOM

Prasi
I hope you are doing well—as well as this curfew allows...
I tried ,just to distract myself a bit, to fill in a Mouser-Project according to the BOM. But is the one on post #1 still the valid one?

And, if you allow me to be a little bit lazy, I prefer to ask than to read through the thread: the rectifier would be primarily for my F4 project.

I already got the cans (CAP ALUM 47000UF 20% 35V SNAP), not sure if they fit your CRC PSU? Does it (the LT4320 rectifier) work with F4 (I guess, since FirstWatters have been okayed), and what would I have to adopt, if anything?

(As you easily see from those questions, I'm a novice)

david

Prasi
I hope you are doing well—as well as this curfew allows...
I tried ,just to distract myself a bit, to fill in a Mouser-Project according to the BOM. But is the one on post #1 still the valid one?

And, if you allow me to be a little bit lazy, I prefer to ask than to read through the thread: the rectifier would be primarily for my F4 project.

I already got the cans (CAP ALUM 47000UF 20% 35V SNAP), not sure if they fit your CRC PSU? Does it (the LT4320 rectifier) work with F4 (I guess, since FirstWatters have been okayed), and what would I have to adopt, if anything?

(As you easily see from those questions, I'm a novice)

david

Hi MLE,
let me answer one-by-one,
1. cap will fit perfect on the lt4320 crc psu pcb, no problems.
2. F4 will be fine for use of this psu.
3. BoM on page 1 for the LT4320 CRC-PSU-PCB is ok, no issues.
4. i am fine...., situation in India bad to worse, :eek: but still ok.

Prasi,

Do you have rectifier boards available? I take it shipping is stilled stalled?

Cheers,

Greg

yes, smd plenty to go around, but tht only 6 pairs left . lt4320+CRC PSU also only 7 pcbs left. let me know qty and type, I will keep them reserved and will update the sheet below.

LT4320 RECTIFIER AND LT4320 CRC PSU GROUP BUY - Google Sheets

Yes, international shipping still down. Eagerly waiting for it to re-start.
regards
prasi

higher voltage is a desirable quality , value is based on availability.
You could use 1-2uF also, not an issue.

Make sure that whatever voltage you use , you never exceed the cap rating with some margin.

Thanks Prasi, I hope you meant using say a 35v secondary transformer I may exceed 50vdc so anything above this should be good enough I guess. Using 63v rated big 10000uf caps on the big caps.