• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LT4320 based active rectifier

Hello guys,
gb-2 sheet updated
GB-2, LT4320 RECTIFER PCBS AND LT4320-CRC PSU PCBS - Google Sheets

Thank you everyone for confirmation of deliveries.

To Vunce:
Very creative build indeed. glad that you are happy with results.

To xrk,
Yes, DFN chip is very challenging to solder. I have also posted gerbers for MSOP to tht adapter pcb, for reducing the build cost.
Also have you soldered the capacitor?, a small 1-2 uF ceramic and a small 10uF electro is recommended as per data sheet.

regards
Prasi

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hello guys,
gb-2 sheet updated

Thank you everyone for confirmation of deliveries.

To Vunce:
Very creative build indeed. glad that you are happy with results.

To xrk,
Yes, DFN chip is very challenging to solder. I have also posted gerbers for MSOP to tht adapter pcb, for reducing the build cost.
Also have you soldered the capacitor?, a small 1-2 uF ceramic and a small 10uF electro is recommended as per data sheet.

regards
Prasi

Yes, I have a 1uF 100v X7R at C1 on the other side. I don’t think the snubbers are needed with the idea bridge.

I made a new board with DIP8 and it works fine.

I got an extra 4vpp on the rails now for my Aspen Omega amp. That’s a huge difference for watts on the top end. You can see the old bridges and heatsinks that thy replaced. It took this amp from 25w to 35w, not bad.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Omega-active-bridge.jpg
    Omega-active-bridge.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 1,478
Last edited:
@Rainfallsky,
Since the Sig22 is a dual rail psu, I believe a pair of ideal bridge boards would be needed to create the required +/G/- and would be slightly different than my Sig11 retrofit.

Oh.. I forgot about it. I think you are right.
Though that would be a very tricky to do close to how you did it.
Maybe design a special doughter board special for Sigma 22 would be better.
I imagine Beta 24 amp with with Prasi LT4320 THT boards for unregulated PSU and regulated Sigma 24 PSU with LT4320 active rectification could improve quality of sound.
P.S.: I plan to build Beta 24 by the end of the year.

Hi guys,

I hope that I understand the google-table correct. Is it still possible to buy 6 THT pcbs ?
If they are available, I would be happy if I could buy these ;-)

It is my first purchasing here, so .... a clear message what to do would be fine ;-)

Thanks in advance :)

Hello Powersuppe,
Apologies for late reply. The google table is now updated with lastest status.
I have 16 of the CRC+Lt4320, 2 THT and 15 SMD.
Please let me know your requirements if any.
For buying all you need to do is let me know type and number of PCBS, paypal email and postal address via forum's PM (Private Messaging).
I will send a paypal invoice against which you may make the payment. Once that is done, I will ship PCBs and update google list with status and tracking number.

To epex,

Thanks for the interest and kind words, yes, I have enough SMD rectifiers and LT4320+ CRC boards to fulfil your requirements.
please send me your paypal email and address via PM.

regards
prasi

Google list