LSK pre - BAF 2013

:D
Stupid spell correct.
Vertical is not a problem, but didn't know if the materials were similar to their larger cousins and could do with less degeneration.

Sorry Buzz, I still don't get it ...
What would you want to degenerate and what does it have to do with material (they are all silicone made) ?
Maybe you mean the MOSFET build type (verticals vs. laterals) ?
If so, why would you want to degenerate cascoding devices ?

Please try to be more specific, I'm still on level 1 when it comes to mind reading :D

Definitely don't want to degenerate anything silicon based.

On the lateral vs vertical front. I am currently playing with a pre that has the verticals as the main gain device and was looking into whether or not the laterals mentioned above had a more favorable tempco, allowing for less degeneration in the design while still maintaining stability. Didnt know if you had any personal experience with these particular devices. Bit OT, sorry

BTW, I am not sure I know what is going on in my own mind, so you not being able to pick up on it is completely understandable, although I do have high expectations of you:D

BTW,BTW, laterals=materials(spell correct), and lateral, silicon based things are really nice in just about any application i can think of and always are a pleasure to work with in a hands on type situation.

Last edited: