Logic Solutions for Iron Pre Kits

The Muses solution is always dispatched fully functional. It is then configured and tested according to the buyer's specifications.
Alan's question is aimed at the solder jumper on the Muses board. This addresses the chips (address 00 and 01) and thus the respective channels.
In the balanced version, the solder jumper of the two Muses boards should therefore be soldered differently. This is just a hint that does not require any action on the part of the DIYer.

Reactions: 1 user
Ordered on Friday, delivered across the water on Wednesday, and partially assembled this evening. My compliments to Gianluca. One Wilker mod for balanced iron pre, and a set of Pearl3 chassis because it would have been a shame not to combine the shipping. Now to layout all the internal bits and bobs and see what I am short. (I already know I'm out of nice rubber feet for the two Pearl chassis and a few xlr sockets)

IMG_3060.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Ordered on Friday, delivered across the water on Wednesday, and partially assembled this evening. My compliments to Gianluca. One Wilker mod for balanced iron pre, and a set of Pearl3 chassis because it would have been a shame not to combine the shipping. Now to layout all the internal bits and bobs and see what I am short. (I already know I'm out of nice rubber feet for the two Pearl chassis and a few xlr sockets)

View attachment 1264722
They all look good, glad you like them!

Joined 2020
Paid Member

View attachment 1264722
Nice looking, @ARGOS! Are you using the twister selector board or are you running input selection from Frank Wilker's controller?