List of ZM projects

even if ergonomic is similar, codes are not the same as Apple

I mean - I was looking to avoid that

:clown:

(price for AVC kit, I believe I explained everything in e-mail correspondence; no reason to change anything from that)
Always 50 steps ahead. Today I contemplated on suggesting an on/off function for your AVC. Destiny has it that when I think it, you allready did it, looooong ago :rofl:

IMG-20211013-WA0103-01.jpeg

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Life is fun

besides today getting those 2SK2087C from CodyT ( Pa got them first!!) , I'm expecting to get Plethora of Pinjatas pcbs 'morrow

rumor is that few more 2SK2087 from Japan are in my Customs, now for week or so already, but I'll wallow in mud when I get them, not before

so, while some kits awaiting packing, me like a kid thinking about guilty pleasures, so there is no other way than to use half a day to finish that packing, then on to T-Bed fun

CodyT - you forgot to add LuDEF P on list - believe me - it deserves a place on it

(Edit: while you're there, maybe this can go under "Misc.")

should I feel guilt that I'm not having specimen of each of my funny amps?

(huh, yes ....... life being fun but also short :rofl: )

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
naah

Plethora of Pinjatas is actually an amp which is Epitome/real origin of entire P line

that being, let's explain it in simplest way - OS from Babelfish M25 (so simplest complementary Square Law Source Follower stage) combined with Plethora of Pinjatas FE

simple as that ..... confusing it is, but as idea entire Plethora of Pinjatas amp is origin, while Plethora of Pinjatas FE is taken from it

funny as that, it's even funnier that - while Plethora of Pinjatas amp is first one being on T-Bed (as functional/fully developed prototype, "only" lacking final pcbs) , its brethren/bigger Bro - XA252, is finished first

I mean - it happens all the time that I'm confusing even my self ...... I mean - "even" is redundant here, that's my normal state :clown:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I admit, I'm lost in Singing Bush variations

already known Singing Bush - common Source, have gain, Mu as Drain load

Choked Singing Bush, common Source, have gain, choke as Drain load, have pcbs need time

Lazy Singing Bush, common Drain, no gain need input Cojones, Mu as Source load, have pcbs need time

Brawler, common Drain, no gain need input Cojones, choke as Source load, have pcb files don't have pcbs need time

needed somewhere to write ir down, once to clear it on the paper, sort of

:rofl:

(this is more to prevent CodyT to ask again what's what)

Reactions: 1 user