• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JFET matching Jig

2Oz copper & dedicated jumper

• 2oZ copper

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Dedicated jumper clip in kit

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, started sending out PayPal invoices. Also few of you got details request. Sorry so many request and memory not working well after a long week. Please check your mails and PM and prompt replies appreciated.

Thanks Konst, but which one?

the whole thing, instruction manual etc. I think you might have offered too many options, but you pulled it off, great stuff!

Glad you liked it. It was born out of necessity. Such a simple thing to do ,but no one wants to make one. I was getting tired of my make shift aluminum foil jigs. This one much more reliable and fast. Hope it serves you well.
Now no excuse to not assemble it.
Correction in manual
What you get by dividing Volt by 100R is going to be in Ampere and not mA as manual states.

Last edited:
hi Kinku, is there a way to still get on the bandwaggon for a couple (2) of boards/kits?

I just ran across this thread. This is brilliant!

I would take, boards, kits, 1 or 2oz. Whatever you could sale, would be fine.
If I had to choose, I would preffer 2oz kits.

is any of the above still an option?

Dont have any kits. I have the component list from mouser somewhere in the thread. I have few 1 oz boards left. I think if you tin the pads it will last a good while.I did it , thinking pads was not making contact with my 2 oz board. It turned out problem was with JFETs( I glued them from last sorting to a tape).
Tricky to get the surface even leveled with tinning but once achieved it should last longer as pad thickness should be more than 2oz copper.And you can repeat tinning few times too( just mind to keep iron temp reasonable).
Thickness of Smd pads is the only advantage of 2oz boards. One mm traces are way more than enough to make a difference in measurement of current in few mA.
1oz PCBs are 2$ each. Plus shipping 3$ using first class mail if you are using friends and family option to pay. Send me a Pm with your details. You have to give me some time as it is not easy to go to post office. I will send them out once I have a bunch of requests or when I have free time, whichever happens early.

Last edited: