• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest check on Vicol Audio Maya R2R Volume controller

Would you like to get a bare PCB or a built unit

• Built unit unbalanced (stereo)

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Built unit balanced (stereo)

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • PCB

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • More than two channels built unit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm also using a Harmony remote. For me the Philips VR-256 works fine. just had to reposition some buttons afterwards to get a nice layout on the remote.

I completely forgot about reporting the speaker relay bug. I also noticed it but just bypassed the relay while testing the device. That just reminded me that I have to fix that. Thanks for the new firmware.

I noticed 2 freezes but nothing serious.
- One at shutdown of the amp. it was stuck on "Going to standby"
- The second was at startup. It seemed that it started up normaly but no sounds were played. Switching the input to another device and back helped.

Rest works great so far.

I'm also using a Harmony remote. For me the Philips VR-256 works fine. just had to reposition some buttons afterwards to get a nice layout on the remote.

Thanks for your input.
I tried several Philips devices including VR-256. All exhibit the same behavior after programming. All buttons work with the exception of the direct input commands. I tried programming different buttons to those commands as well. One peculiar thing....when you press one of the direct select buttons the controller will freeze up until you press a channel +/- button. After that it will continue to work.

Hi fellows.

I have been trying to get the enclosure built for Maya for a while now

Chinese manfucaturers have been busy recently and the local shops were quoting me a non realistic prices for the work.

I.e almost 200usd for drilling and cutting only.

Which costs even more than the chassis itself.

I am really keen to get my Maya live)) and enjoy the music finally.

Could you share the addresses of the shops ( if it's not a commercial secret indeed)))

Where you are usually buying the chassis.

Shipping is not a problem it is costly to SG from lots of locations, so leave it to me.

I am just looking at the adequate shop who cam prepare a chassis for me or have already done it for you.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.