Infineon MA12070 Class D

I have heard so many textbook engineered top Dacs but none of them wowed me as much as my AK 4495 straight into some €70 Chinese Transformers. The bandwith of these formers is all the filtering you will get but boy does it sound good. I rather live with some EMI than to miss out on this sound

Reactions: 1 user
I just received the BRZHiFi version of this amp that set me back ~$22. It's a cute, tight little unit. Powereing with a 135 watt 19.5 volt HP laptop brick. I started out running some foam core mini Karlson's and they were OK. Now I have it hooked up to Focals I built in the 90's. 7" Kevlar woofers and titanium tweeters. It sounds good. Plenty of bass and the highs are not too harsh which can happen with these tweeters. My only complaint so far is there is a slight pop when turning on, even with the volume set to zero. Is there a fix for that that I missed? I think I like my Aiyima A04 (3251) w/ 1656 op amps better. But this unit is too fresh. Need to listen more.

Reactions: 1 user
I just received the BRZHiFi version of this amp that set me back ~$22. It's a cute, tight little unit. Powereing with a 135 watt 19.5 volt HP laptop brick. I started out running some foam core mini Karlson's and they were OK. Now I have it hooked up to Focals I built in the 90's. 7" Kevlar woofers and titanium tweeters. It sounds good. Plenty of bass and the highs are not too harsh which can happen with these tweeters. My only complaint so far is there is a slight pop when turning on, even with the volume set to zero. Is there a fix for that that I missed? I think I like my Aiyima A04 (3251) w/ 1656 op amps better. But this unit is too fresh. Need to listen more.
I also ordered one BRZ to test, have one Aiyima A8 and it also click.
For me I so used with it since all TPA3255 that also click so now it just normal.

In my opinion if the chip is well implemented with everything else on the board.
I think you will love it.

Das mache ich oft bei zu großen SMD Caps:

Attachments

• IMG_20220728_114216.jpg
    IMG_20220728_114216.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 81