Incredible quality amplifier by Graham, prepare your ears for it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My Spanish beauty, my wife, want me to go to a movie with her.

I am sorry, but i will go!

She is very interesting...my spanish beauty.

I will delay a little to produce this material...you stay at your will, if you want to finish and publish... i will be a little busy.

Well, guys are not running to construct too.... they are doing slowly, and this is good to them.... not to me..Buáaaaa!

I am crazy to listen their evaluations.

regards,

Carlos

Hellô dear BarryBlue, i need the dimensions...i made a scanning with 178 x 147 mm

And the one, result 850 Kilobytes.

This one published is not correct dimensioned.

If someone is interested, i can upload the bigger file, it has better JPEG quality.

That's what i could do for a while Barry.

Tell me if it is enougth and inform the board dimensions.

nanabrother@yahoo.com

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 178  x 147 mm  low q 2.jpg
    178 x 147 mm low q 2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 757
Reduced to 9 x 8 cm

The dimension on the previous post from Barry seems to read 9 x 8 cm.

Here I attached the reduced and contrast adjusted file. Hope will help others. The edges are not straight. I might re-sketch it again.....it will take a long time. I want to know wot program Barry used to generate the pcb artwork.

kb

Here is 90 x 80 milimeters, in GIF format.

Tell me guys, please, is this one good enougth?

Only 300 dpi this one,...because if i increase it in resolution, it will exceed the forum limits.

I have a GIF, made with 1200 dpi, size is 94.1 x 79.0 mm, and data is 8.7 Megabytes....if someone wants....i can upload.

Also if someone wanted the Bitmap (45 Megabytes...oh pain!) i can upload too.

But really, i think the size is not so important, as we can order the printer, to produce the size we want when adjusting the printer parameters...and if the image present some error in side proportion, we can resize it, changing the sides ratio too, stretching the horizontal without move the vertical or the opposite.

But this way is easier, producing the correct size, the user will have only to order the highest possible printing quality and order the original size.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• 90 x 80 mm c.gif
    90 x 80 mm c.gif
    66.5 KB · Views: 684
Difficult to answer you Epupa, i had half wine bottle

And i really cannot discover what is this....as i was watching my face minutes ago and i asked to my self.

"Who is this guy?".......Hic...Hic!...now Sunday morning...hic!...today is to have fun....hic!

I am cooking a chicken also...with wiskie...i put half glass of wiskie and i had one glass to me...i was waiting to cook...and them i put some tomatos.... and i had another cup!...hic....i put black peeper and salt.... and another glass...now i put wiskie in the salt pot, and tomato inside my pockets....where is the chicken?... fall down....i cleaned with some wiskie and the cloth that was in the floor.... had another wiskie...and forget to ligth the fire....a hell with thaat Chick....will sleept now....

regards,

Wanna a dring Eppopu...hic!

Carl.....hic!

Various

Carlos,

The size is marked on the side of the overview file and is 98.672 * 83.086 mm. Sorry that I didn't make it round numbers! :eek: I hope the chicken tastes good.....

Kambule,

The CAD package is Target 3001. I use the Light version which is about 50 Euro/US$ and is limited to 400 pins. It includes Sim/Router/schamtic and Layout.

Thank you Epupa, in the reality i do not drink...only Coke and fruit Juices.

But i have nothing against the ones that drink.... i think freedom is a need...i do not bother with other guys do that or those...everyone with their own fun!

Barry Blue, thank you the informs about you CAD program...and the Chicken was saved, as really i was not drinking.... showing a picture made now!

Michael...very good!

regards

Carlos

Attachments

• reality.jpg
    reality.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 710
The poor chicken was eated entirelly...was toasted and delicious... with salt and

pepper only.... good food are those way.... more natural possible...and salt my be applied last cooking minutes, not to loose liquid.... to be tender and soft meat.

Sorry for Chicken family, i am glad i never met them...because the ones i saw guys running to catch them...and they coocked them..i guarantee to you...i did not eat!

Lobster alife...selected to cook...no chance!..this is not for me!

I prefer those plastic packages, frozzen i found in the Supermarket... those born inside the plastic and leaved inside refrigerator all live....had not real life...if i believe there was an animal alive in the past...negative to eat!....i have to forget those things....i never eated a fish that i have catched....negative!

Maybe in some situation that i have no other choice...emergency will change that, of course.

regards,

Carlos

Congratulations BarryBlue, our mission is completed, now we can wait more guys

That will inform us that are doing some, separating parts, etching boards and doing the GEM.

I feel good to publish your final art work...very pretty boards, and i am thanking you in advance, for the boards you have the kindness to offer to me and Graham for free.

Barry's adress is from a Big Company, important enterprise, so, i imagine he has not too much time...but maybe you can try to buy some board from him, do not know if he will accept to make it..probably not, because small time to do that and those things done at home delay a lot, a non good profit to anyone, he seems to be very busy, but maybe you can have a chance...so..go directly to him and ask him if you want it.

He shown clearly that he feel happy when guys use his job...beeing a good guy, the way he is, maybe your work can turn a little bit easier using Barry boards or Barry PC Board art work, at least.

Graham and i will receive free boards, but i think Barry will stop those free samples, as he is not Saint Nicolau and we are not in Christmas time...ahahahaha!

Thank you Barry, and to all guys that made this thread alive, cooperating one each other, i feel very happy, observing that we already done the best we could to join us in a friendly community.

And this is guaranteed... the amplifier will sound wonderfull!

I will not feed the thread anymore, will appear if called to do something, Barry was invited to produce images, if possible, and you all are invited to tell us when interested to construct, so, we will be waiting and following all of you.

Also, any image of parts separated..your own image...the constructor image, the transformer selected, the chassis you are thinking to use, your bench...all those things are precious...come on guys...let's sit around the fire!

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• gem psu 1_0.zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 275
GEM PCB

Hi Folks,

Well after a rather long and protracted effort last night my first GEM PCB was delivered.

The reason it was long was that someone in our family had used my stock of Staples Picture paper that I used for PCB work. So after a rather frustrating time trying as many type of paper we had in the house I stubbled across two sample sheets of Epson Photo paper that came with a rather cheap printer a few years ago.

Well it wasn't as good as the Staples reference paper but it was usuable and shortly after midnight was the proud owner of a piece of laminate that equates to several weeks of my time and rather more of Graham's.

I can't wait to get it built!. At the moment the heatsinks are on the longest leadtime (Ebay and a long story) and are due next week.

So I started on the PSU that Carlos published yesterday. If I can strech the Epson paper out I'll see if I can christen another new PCB soon.

More soon I hope

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.