How much Multi-Way is too much?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Every now and then I find some extravagant use of drivers and I feel the need to share. I'm not talking about users with 4 way or 5 way systems, or line arrays at all. I mean makers who should have been arrested for not stopping when they should have. Take this beautiful, and yet so wrong example from a Japanese web site!

face1_0_851e1e68deb5a3e8.jpg

With all those sectional units he/she didn't even bother to time align them! Ugh! I want to break into their home and "fix" it. :)

I know some are wondering "Why isn't Erik posting a pic of the Beolab 90?" Well, I've decided I was just being a bully and that I need to encourage the nice people at B&O to seek professional help instead of mocking them at every opportunity. Also, I just ordered a trio of their ICEpower amps for my home theater, so it seems hypocritical somehow.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.