H2

wel, as there was no news and i wanted to order other stuff on the diyaudio webshop, i did include mine and that from Humbledeer and it should arrive tomorrow or monday says DHL. But if it's needed to cut costs, i can still take mine that i asked and make someone else happy with it.

If it may give hope on succes, today i received the H2 x2 by DHL ordered from the DIY webshop. I'm still in for an other pair (the one of me and Humbledeer as we work toghetter) if it goes trough as i'm sure i can find people who are interested in such a project locally here. Maybe use the same route as the Diuaudio webshop does as i never had issues with that.

Carsten, Pete

I suggest you consider using myus.com. I've checked and they do ship to Germany.

I've recently used them to import two 12" drivers from the USA and have had no hassles whatsoever + they were very cheap and the drivers arrived with Fedex. Pete, you'll have to generate an invoice, though. Customs departments in most countries see a red light if a parcel doesn't have an accompanying official invoice. Carsten will have to sign up with myus.com and send you the address and his suite number.

Hope it helps.

Christo