H2

Joined 2019
Paid Member
Our (South Africa) parcel seems to be stuck at the Aramex depot in New York. It arrived there last Tuesday and still no movement or communication. :rolleyes:

Oh well, here in Africa we're used to have to wait. Just didn't expect it there.

Landed at the customs in germany, wait and wait and wait ..... :-(

Double Ugh!

Patience is a virtue, or so they say...

The 4 down under sets have last been scanned in New York, 8 days ago, but that is as far as they have traveled. The Australia Post website mentions: [FONT=ap_text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=ap_text]
This item has been processed at our gateway facility and cleared for departure, but it hasn't been handed over to the air or sea carrier yet.
[/FONT]

Joined 2019
Paid Member
I hear ya. I ordered a PS PCB from someone in England, tracking said it left England 2-Sept then any info on it fell into a void. My USPS tracking info (taking it over from Royal Mail) says zip…oh well…patience is a virtue…LOL

Pete

The 4 down under sets have last been scanned in New York, 8 days ago, but that is as far as they have traveled. The Australia Post website mentions: [FONT=ap_text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=ap_text][/FONT]

Hope that means it is not on the way back to USA ... wait and wait ...

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-16 um 14.21.49.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-16 um 14.21.49.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 355
Joined 2019
Paid Member

[/FONT]

[FONT=ap_text][/FONT]

Here’s what I can see Albert:

Pete

Attachments

• 21D012C4-321A-4ED6-A20E-77F3D76BC68D.jpeg
    21D012C4-321A-4ED6-A20E-77F3D76BC68D.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 395
IMO give the package to Oz a little more time. I've had packages from the US to Australia and NZ spend 2 weeks in Tokyo before heading south - the one I sent in August was 13 days between updates. The post is slow these days since it often travels on passenger aircraft but it's pretty reliable.

Last edited:
Huston we have a problem
International Service Alerts - Newsroom - About.usps.com
Suspension Due to Unavailability of Transportation

Afghanistan
Guadeloupe
New Zealand**
Tajikistan
Australia *
Laos
Reunion (Bourbon)
Timor-Leste
Bhutan
Libya
Saint Pierre and Miquelon (Miquelon)
Turkmenistan
Brunei
Martinique
Samoa
Yemen
Cuba
Mayotte
South Sudan
French Guiana
Mongolia
Syria
Customers: please refrain from mailing items addressed to the countries listed here, until further notice.