• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group order of non-inverted LM4780 pc boards? Anyone interested?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Peter,
I am sorry to post this here. I had put an order for LM3875 kit on 28 Oct. I am just curious whether you are taking care of the order for the LM3875 kit as well as LM4780 kit.

If you are not, I would appreciate if you let me know who are. I've already sent an email to Mr. Bell without any reply so far. Thanks,

Maurice said:
I had put an order for LM3875 kit on 28 Oct. I am just curious whether you are taking care of the order for the LM3875 kit as well as LM4780 kit.

I sent out all the orders placed untill November 1st. It seems like the intererst with GC in South Korea increases, as I had at least 5 orders from there.

So, if you placed the order on Oct28, it's been shipped out already.

LM4780 boards`

Hi Peter

I've been away from the forum for a while so I don't know anymore who sells the boards or who makes them.
But by reading the previous posts I take it that you have some
direct part in distributing these boards for the parallel 4780 amp.

If so, can I bother you to tell me how to order 2 of these boards
and who from?

I'd appreciate.

Retired diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: LM4780 boards`

jmateus said:
Hi Peter

I've been away from the forum for a while so I don't know anymore who sells the boards or who makes them.
But by reading the previous posts I take it that you have some
direct part in distributing these boards for the parallel 4780 amp.

If so, can I bother you to tell me how to order 2 of these boards
and who from?

I'd appreciate.

Hello,

I am handling the US orders, and Peter is handling the International orders. I have more information and an order form on my website:
www.chipamp.com

Let me know if you have any more questions.

--
Brian

I have 4 toroids onhand. Two ea. of 18 and 25V, 250VA, and was planning on using the 18V for 3875kits.

Now as I'm ready to assemble the two 4780 kits I have, I'm wondering...

Should I use both rectifier boards with one 250V 25-25 tranny, or just one? Is there a difference?

What would be the benefit of dual mono compared to this? Is this something I should try and and share my results? Or is this obvious to you experts?

Hello All, :smash:

I just finish the LM4780 AMP using BrianGT kits. Just the gut for now (no chassis). They have been working for ~ 20 minutes now and they sound great. The temporary heatsink seem to be too small for this amp and seem to get hot very quick.

As you can see from picture, I only use half of the rectify board to drive one channel. How much will this impact the ovarall sound quality?

You can see picture at
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks Brian. It only take me ~30 minutes to put one amp PCB together :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.